CHAPTER FIFTY SIX : THE BLACK JAGUAR

I came out of the room and flipped my hair back dramatically. Huh! I expected him to react something but this guy had no clue on what was I doing. He still kept thinking. Tubelight!

I swirl the black jaguar's key on my fingers and his eyes widened immediately. Hahahaha! This is what I wanted. He stretched his hand to grab the keys. But he can't win me today.

"Ha!" I held the key tighter and walked towards the car.

"You better give it Esha! What are you going to do with that?" He asked.

"I am gonna drive the jaguar! Hahahaha!!" I walked outside with so much accomplishment on my face.

"You better stop it Esha! Stop!!!" He said more in a calm tone because he can't let me turn evil this time because the life of his jaguar was in my hands. My poor Aadhvik!

"Enough is Enough!" He stopped me.

"Ohh! Really? Fine I won't drive the jaguar but.......... but.......but....." I stretched.

"But what?" He yelled.

"One time Aadhvik please! Only once" I chuckled while I was about to make some small scratches on his beloved jaguar. Little scratches doesn't hurt isn't it.

"No better stop it. Stop Esha!!! You are playing with my jaguar!!! Stop!" He screamed.

Hahahaha! This is getting too fun. He is actually being calm. I swear if I would have known about this before I would have threatened him everyday.

"Here have my Bugatti keys, drive it, break it or scratch it I don't care. But not my jaguar!" He warned me.

"Nah..Nah..Nah.. you better come inside and sit!" I went inside and sat on the driver seat. He couldn't leave his beloved jaguar alone with me so he also came and took the seat beside me. Hahahaha! This is what I wanted. Look the drama that is gonna unfold.

I started driving with a pretty good speed and he screamed, "Esha wear your seat belts!"

Duh! Seat belts?

"Rules are meant to be broken. I won't wear!" I scoffed.

"Ughh! You are doing way too much. You will pay for all this when my jaguar comes back." He bit his teeth.

"Let me see if it comes back!" I winked.

Honestly, this is super fun. I didn't expect all this but he is doing to pay for the things he did to me. I drove the car straight to Robins Restaurant. Yessss! The same Robins Restaurant!!!! Just because it is located among the rushy roads and near to the public waste disposal area, he didn't let me eat there. But this time it is not me who is going to eat there, but I will make him eat!

I went and parked the car and his eyes widened looking at it, "This road side unhygienic shop? Ewww! Esha better turn back home. I am not letting you eat here." he said.

"Nah! I am not going to listen to you. Get out!" I said taking the keys and keeping it safely on my pyjamas pocket.

"Just look the people cooking here. There is complete disaster going on there. Esha listen, I will make you the same food back home. Come let's go. Listen to me!" He said calmly.

"Get out come with me. If not....." I removed the jaguar key from the pocket and swirl it on my fingers. His calm reaction turned to a deep glare towards me. Oohoo!

He tried getting it from my hands but just miss! I kept it back safely inside my pocket and got out. Having no choice left with him to save his jaguar from my hands, he too came down.