CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT : THE BEGGINING OF STROM

"Are you serious Dua? I asked

"Yeah! I have to go now. Bye!" She hanged up the phone.

Duh! I was so pissed that I wanted Aadhvik immediately in front of me now. This is completely unfair. Who would go to Delhi for a board meeting on summer vacations? I took my phone and dialed him, "Do you have a plan of coming back?" I cut short straight into the matter.

"I will reach there by evening, by the way why are you yelling at me right now?" he asked

"Zayd is your best friend right? Tell me the truth!!"

"What happenend to you all of a sudden?"

"Zayd is taking Dua on a date to restaurant. He is your friend since twenty years, look at you and look at him." I yelled.

"That's the matter. Fine I will take you to restuarent once I come back. Okay?"

"NO! Just because he takes Dua to restaurant doesn't mean you will also do the same. Think of something else. Jackass!" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay I will buy you spices. I will fill the dinning table with full spices of your choice. For now have some patience!!" he convinced me.

"You are not going to buy me spices.... You are going to cook spicy foods for me." I had a smirk on my face.

"Hmmm.... Fine but for that I have to board my flight now. I will reach by evening. Till then go sleep or talk to Inaaya. Bye Esha" he ended the call.

The climate looked pleasent today. Sun wasn't burning that hard. Since Aadhvik isn't home so let me water the plants today. I want outside and connected the water tube to the tap out there. I started watering the plants and it felt good. I opened the main gate and watered the floors as it was hot.

I peeped out to look for Zayd's car in his home but it wasn't there which says clearly that they still didn't reach home. But that's fine. Aadhvik is going to cook spicy food for me. Hahahaha! I will empty my stomach for the feast.

"Esha!" someone called my name out emotionally. It was a familiar voice! I turned behind to look back.

How is she here?

Am I dreaming?

"Ma.... " I went and hugged her. Tears automatically started rolling down my eyes.

"Esha how are you? You doing well isn't it? Oh my poor girl you have reduced weight so much. You look so thin and weak!" my mom made her own assumptions.

"Nothing like that. I am doing good. How are you here? Where is dad? Where is Ruhi? I heard you went to Canada for summer vacation?" I asked her endless questions.

"I received the postal you send me." my mom said sobbing. All my happiness washed away hearing that. Shit! How did I forget about that. Oh No! That's why my mom is here. What am I supposed to do now. Aadhvik is also not home. Esha you are screwing it up.

"I am really sorry Esha. It was my mistake only. I myself spoiled my daughter's life. How did I trust a third person and not you. Come Esha we will go to our home. Don't stay here anymore. Come with me right now. That Aadhvik is going to pay for all this. I am not leaving this. There is proof with us now. One case against him can spoil his whole carri . . ."

"Ma....No! No! Don't do anything against him please. You want me right, I will come but give me time till tomorrow. Aadhvik isn't at home. I can't come without informing him. I will come tomorrow Ma.. I promise you" I pleaded.

My reaction brought a confusion on my mom's face. She expected me to he happy about it but I wasn't.

"Esha what happened to you?" my mom asked suspeciosuly.