CHAPTER TWENTY THREE : GONE WRONG

Me and Esha finally reached the cinema theatre and Esha told she would go this time to book tickets in the counter so I gave her the money. I was waiting for Esha to come near the entrance and I could feel someone tap me from behind. Who is it? I turned to look back and I couldn't breathe for a second. What is this aunty doing here? The same aunty who came home this morning. Is she following me?

"Did you come to watch cinema" she asks.

No! I came for playing football. What will someone do in cinema theatre.

"Yes aunty" I smiled.

"With whom you came dear?" she asked her next question immediately.

If I tell her I came with Esha. She would ask me who is Esha and all. I can't answer these many questions so I simply said, "I came with my bf aunty"

"Boyfriend?" her eyes widened.

Why does everyone think bf means boyfriend. It can also be best friend . I have never agreed with the term bff - Best friend forever. Like best friends are meant to stay forever why do you have to specify it as bfF? But wait! Time to turn evil Dua!

"Yeah aunty. My boyfriend" I had a innocent smile. Her face went too low in disappointment.

I continued, "Aunty, I wanted to tell this back in home but I couldn't since my parents were there. Me and him are dating since three years and I love him"

"Can I see him now?" She asked

Shit! Where will I go for a boyfriend now. I have to act cool. I turned towards the counter and see Esha stepping down with the tickets. My life saviour is coming. I will tell this aunty that me and Esha are lesbians. Ahh! That would clearly be a lie cause I told I came with my boyfriend. Now how am I gonna stop Esha! Damn!!

"Come shall we go?" Esha said.

"Who are you?" I indicated with my eyes for her to go.

"I am Esha" she sighs.

"Sorry you mistaken someone for me. I don't know you" I smiled signalling her to go.

Esha looked at the aunty and it took her some seconds to get everything.

"Oh I am sorry" she smiles and goes behind one of the pillars to hide.

Now I have to tackle this aunty. How am I gonna do that? She was still waiting for me to introduce my non existing boyfriend. Where will I arrange for a boyfriend now?

"I guess he is still in the ticket counter. He will come late aunty. You carry on" I tried to give a valid reason

"But the counter closed dear. Where is he?" the aunty looked suspiciously .

Damn it! I looked all around and Esha is too curious on how am I gonna send this aunty off from here. Just then I found one man with a cap walking by me. I didn't think twice before pulling him to my side. He was tall enough but still I managed to catch of his shirt and pull him next to me.

"He is my boyfriend aunty" I smiled.

"Excuse me?" He turned down to look at me. That was the first time I saw his face. He had a hazel eyes, short black hair a good muscled body. Ugh! That's not the issue here.

"Ahh. We are dating right?" I rolled my eyes towards him.

"Ohh is he the one you are dating since three years?" the aunty looked at me.

"Yes aunty" I pretended to blush.

"Zayd why you didn't tell me this before?" that aunty smirks.