CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR : ERASE

I woke up very late today and my mom didn't even bother to wake me up. Ahh! Where is she? I myself woke up, brushed my teeth and was all ready to gobble up the morning breakfast. I went in search of my mom to the kitchen and she wasn't there. Where did she go? I started to panick a bit and I called out for her and still there was no sound from her. I searched all around the home and finally went to the backyard. She was there! My soul got its life back again. I thought something happened to her.

"Ma....." I went running and find her wearing head sets and talking to someone. She didn't even notice my presense nor my screams calling her name.

"I will send you the video. I will have to copy it from the pendrive and sent it. Let Esha not know about this." my mom spoke to the person on the other end of the phone.

I slowly peeped out and camofalgued myself so that I can fit myself somehwhere to do Sherlock Holmes job.

"Yeah I will send it by today. I want him to repent for all the things he has done to my baby." My mom sounded dangerous.

Is she talking about Aadhvik? Ohhh!!! That video. How did I forget about that. I can't let her send that to the lawyer. I really can't do this to Aadhvik. I hurried up to the dinning and searched for the pen drive there as I remember it lying somehwhere there.

Shit! Where the hell did it go? I went to my mom's room and searched her closet and found the pendrive neatly hidden behind her dresses. I knew my mom very well. I knew she would plan something evil like this. I knew it! Without wasting my time I took it and ran to my room.

Where is my laptop? Where is my laptop? Where is it? Oh god!

Thank goodness my laptop was lying on Ruhi's desk. I grabbed it desperately and inserted the pendrive. The video was still there. I didn't even think twice. As soon as I found the video I immediatly deleted it. I cannot let Aadhvik in trouble. I already did too much to him. I can't do this now.

His video was saved only on this pendrive and my phone and now I deleted it from both.

"Esha, what are your doing with the pendrive?" my mom asked. Shit! I forgot to close the door.
My mom head towards me and looked at the laptop. The file stored on the pendrive was erased. My mom got things happening, "Why Esha?" She asked.

"Ma.....I can't do this to him. I am sorry. " I cried bitterly.

"Why you can't do this? Did you forget he spoiled your whole life Esha. What is wrong with you now? Why did you do this?" My mom kept asking me.

"Because I love him." I broke my silence for the first time. This time I didn't shudder, I didn't have any fear. I told it with so much confidence.

"How do you love him? Do you know anything about his family, anything about his background? Did his family come and meet you after marriage? Nothing Esha! We all just know that he is a buisnessman. A slef made rising Billionaire That's it! You know how he lied to get married to you. Then why Esha?" My mom clearly didn't expect me to tell that.

"He is......He is Shakshi Tanwar's son" I said wiping my tears.

"Shakshi Tanwar? I have heard this name somehwhere." My mom said.

"Yes Shakshi Tanwar. Remember the case case that happens near the woods fifteen years ago?" I asked my mom. My mom immediately got things.

"He is her son?" My mom's eyes widened. I didn't have any option rather than nodding my head.

"Esha you are not living with him no matter if you like him or not. I can't leave you with him alone. Esha! You believe in your mom right. He is dangerous Esha. Listen to me please." my mom sounded really worried. I couldn't tell anything either.

"Well it's okay if you deleted the video. I won't do anything to him. But I cannot leave you alone with him. You come with me."

"NO! I won't" I made sure to stand still on this. I cannot let any emotions take away me. As my dad said, it's my life and I have to fight for it.

"What do you mean by no? You will have to come. He is very dangerous. He overthrew his sister and it won't take seconds for him to over throw you. You are just fooling yourself Esha!" My mom sounded too rude so even I got to answer like that. I have never raised my voice against her but now I have to because that's the only thing that can save my life with Aadhvik.

"Ma! You don't know him. I have.....I have stayed with him for four months and that was just enough for me to know how he is actually. He must have never done something like that." I still told calmly not losing my temper.

"You yourself came and told me that he is Shakshi Tanwar's son. Do you have any proof that he didn't hit those police officers and speak against his sister. Do you have any proofs?" My mom asked me and I had no answers left for it.

"You are just fooling yourself Esha. You are not ready and just accept it."

"HE MUST HAVE NOT DONE THAT. I WILL PROVE YOU. I SAID I Will." I talked back firmly and walked out of the house.

"Where are you going now?" My mom asked.

"I will come back before the sun sets." I promised her and left on my scooter. I was heading towards Dua's home and suddenly something logical stricked me.

Zayd knowing about Aadhvik's life is fine. But Ehan knowing about it is something to think about. And Aadhvik and Ehan never spoke for some reason. There need to be some link between all these.

I opened my phone and googled details about Ehan and Varun and even Zayd. And whatever I found made things clearer on my mind. Ehan, Varun and Zayd all were from the same place. The same place near the woods that was mentioned on the newspaper. There is something behind all this. I am sure this ain't any coincidence.

It's not Dua's house I have to go. It is Aadhira's house that I have to head towards. I drove off my scotter straight towards her home. I cannot keep it all silent. The only way to find answers to all my question is ask Aadhira directly.

I went inside her home and rung her bell.

"Oh Esha. What a surprise ! Come in" she welcomed me with all smiles and happiness whereas I was not ready to even wide my lips a millimeter length.

"What happened? You don't seem pleasent?" She asked serving me a drink.

I simply opened my phone and showed the childhood picture of her and Aadhvik. Her reaction was something I can't explain with words. Her eyes windend. She was too confused to be honest.

"How did you get this photo? It was me and my brother." she faked a smile with so much efforts

"Can I know your brothers name?" I asked. At this point she knew that I was aware of everything.

"Your husband." she said in the lowest tone possible.

"You knew everything didn't you?" she asked.

"I did. I met you after knowing that you were his sister. That case, the newspaper reports, I am not trusting anyone and anything at this point except you. What exactly happened Aadhira? Everyone around him from Zayd to Ehan knew about him except me. You know what, I can't even call myself as Aadhvik's wife because the only thing I know about Aadhvik clearly is his name and his company and the amount of power and popularity he holds. Do you think that is the only thing I should know about him as a wife? Obviously no! Please only you can help me right now. Please." I whimpered.

"Aadhvik did nothing. It was me." she cried.

What did she do now? I didn't mean to make her cry. She was pregnant too but I had no choice other than reminding her about all this. She looked pitty at a point and I felt guilty for some reason.

She wiped her tears and started narrating what exactly happened.

_________________________________________________
Hey all,
So first of all thank you so much for the 5K reads and all the upvote. It seriously means a lot to me. Now coming to this chapter, I hope you all liked it. If you did, then please do upvote and comment so as I can improve more. Thanks once again and Keep reading.

Yours,
Maneesha
_________________________________________________