CHAPTER SIX : SCREWED UP!

The morning was too good. The sun rays falling on my face felt like god himself was blessing me with endless happiness. I turned towards my left and looked at the watch. It was around seven thirty. But the only thing is I have office today.

Wait? What day is it? When will I get my weekend. I got up and found Ruhi was still sleeping. I thought to play with her for some time.

"Ruhi it's nine o clock your bus left... Ruhi" I shook her and she woke up within fractions of second.

"What???" She started to cry out of fear as she had her exams today.

"OMG!! Stop crying. It's only seven thirty. Chill" I really didn't wanna console her but if she cries, my mom is gonna take my life away because Ruhi becomes the most annoying creature when she cries.

"Esha why would you do this. Dumbass!" She yelled.
"Someone's pocket money" I said looking all around.

"Sorry... Sorry Esha. Sorry!" She said and hugged me. Why is she being so chessy for just a few rupppes that I am gonna offer her?
I finally managed to get up from my bed and got myself dressed neatly. Today I had time to eat because Aadhvik wasn't there to watch me come to office at time. I slowly boarded my bus and reached the office.

Before I could enter the building, I found the Jaguar standing infront. Woah! How can I miss this opportunity? This luck comes once in lifetime. I won't lose it. I took my phone and dialled Dua.

"I am very busy, I am attending patients. Later okay?" Dua Whispers.

"Wanna go a ride in jaguar?" I knew she wanted to. But she still rejected with a No.

"I will buy you chocolates!" This is how you can tackle dua. She would do anything to get chocolate stuffed inside her mouth. Weird!

"Okay I will be ready. You come to my hospital" she whispered once again.

Today is gonna be fun. I started the car and drove off stright to her hospital and I found her hiding in one cornor because no one should a doctor is bunking.

I opened the door window and waved my hand and her eyes wide opened seeing me. She came running and sat in the car quickly.

"Go! Go! No one should see me" she scremed.

"Fine don't shout, I will" I said starting the car.

We soon reached the chocolate shop and dua's eyes widened in desperation. Her jaw was dropping seeing the logo of the shop.

I couldn't find parking anywhere so I parked my car in some cornor and Dua was quick enough. She got down and went inside the shop. I locked the car and followed her. When I entered the shop she was already there placing her orders. I knew she was gonna get high on sugar today.

I simply sat behind her placing my orders and soon her orders came and trust me the whole table was filled with different type of chocolates.

While my orders was still pending. I was just staring at her and the way she eats.... don't even ask me! God! She didn't even look like a freaking dentist. She was eating as if she was prevented from eating chocolates for a decade.

My orders also came soon and I started eating mine. Then comes the most tragetic part, the bill. The bill arrives and we both are staring at each other. Dua slowly hides her purse inside clearly indicating that I have to pay. I didn't mind much today as I was happy. I smiled and looked at the bill. ₹1089 it read. Never mind I would pay. Earing 50,000 I have to do somthing with the money.

"You literally paid?" Dua asked me in awe.

"Yeah I did! Indeed I am earning 50,000" I chuckle.