CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE : MOM

THREE DAYS LATER

I came home after hanging out with Dua. Gosh! It is too fun hanging around with your girl gang. Me and Dua can be a mini girl gang to be honest. My poor Inaaya missed all the fun we had! I came home almost around three in the morning and Aadhvik already slept. Obviously who would stay up till three.

But he didn't wrap himself with a blanket rather he covered himself with a cloth kind of some material. I went near him to see and the clothes looked pretty old. It looked more like a shawl. I don't think I have a shawl like this. Plus he isn't having a good sleep. I could see him having a disturbed sleep. That's all I know I wasn't ready to investigate further. So I went and slept.

#########################################

I woke up pretty late and went down to look for Aadhvik but he wasn't there home. If Aadhvik is not home then obviously he will be with his beloved best friend. I brushed and took a bath and made my way to Zayd's home.

"Aadhvik." I went inside calling his name.

"Aadhvik isn't here!!" Zayd said.

"Eh? He isn't home also? Where did he go? Aadhvik will go out without telling me but he won't go without telling you. Zayd you better split the beans out!" I threatened him with the fork.

"I am a surgeon and you are threatening me with forks here. No wonder you are Dua's best friend. Just simply dumb like her!" He comments.

"Why so much nois-" Dua comes and looks at me. It took her some time to take in the fact that I am inside her home early morning.

"Hahahaha! Eshaaaaaa." she comes and hugs me.

"Ewww!! You both are reacting as if you didn't see each other for years." Zayd frowns

"Duh Zayd! These are best friend things. You won't get it. We are not so emotion less like you and Aadhvik." Dua defends us.

Before Zayd and Dua began their argument, I interupped them, "Dua no use talking to him. Come we will go to my home and have fun." I said with a evil smile. Dua smiled back at me. Just best friends things!

Dua pulled my hand and we both ran towards my home. God knows what Zayd did. We didn't even glance at him even once. Poor Zayd!

#########################################

It was almost night and Dua left back home. Aadhvik still didn't reach. I tried calling to his mobile and he didn't even pick my call. If atleast he declined I could have a idea that he is safe but he neither picked nor declined. I am extra worried now. He didn't have a good sleep yesterday also.

I could hear the thunder outside which indicated that it was raining. What is wrong with summer this year? It rains one day and sunny the other day. God! I don't even think he carried an umbrella.

I went out and walked back and forth with the phone on my hand. Why the hell he isn't picking my call. The rain was getting heavier and the time was almost Twelve thirty. What is wrong with him? I looked again at the gate and could sense the sound of the black jaguar.

Thank goodness! He is here.

The black Jaguar emerged from the entrance and now my heart started beating normally. He is back thankfully. But I was super duper mad at him. Why couldn't this guy attend my call? Once he parked the car inside I rushed to open his car door.

"Aadhvik do you know how worried I was? Why didn't you attend my calls? You always scold me for not attending calls and look what you did now? Do you now how worked up I got?" My eyes were filled with tears. I thought something really happened to him.