CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT : DAUGHTER

I got seated inside Aadhira's car and drove off. On my way, the rusted bulb inside my brain lit open. I took my phone and looked at the picture of the report that I found that day on Aadhvik's car. I was really scared while taking the picture and was shivering so it didn't turn out to be clear. But when I zoomed it in I was sure that it was Vikas Uncle's hospital. The logo said it all.

I rushed all way long to Zayd's hospital and went to the receptionists breathing heavily.
"I......I want to.....I want to meet Dr.Vikas." I said catching hold of my breath.

"Do you have any appointments?" She asked.

"No but I have to see him please. Zayd send me here as he cannot come here now to welcome him. Please send me in." I said more in a realistic way. The receptionist had a confused look on her face but she decided to let me in.

"Yeah, please go to room 203 on the second floor." she directed.

I immediatly went and boarded the lift. As soon as the lift opened there were many patients rambelling there looking and waiting for different doctors. At one cornor of the floor there was one isolated room which had absolutely no crowd of patients or nurses. If I am not wrong that would be the room number that I am searching for. I went near it dramatically and looked at the room.

"203" it read. Hell yeah I found it!

I knocked the door and there was a voice telling me to enter. The voice was a bit old enough. According to my assumption he would be aged around 50-60 years. Obviously if Aadhvik calls him uncle then yes he would be aged. Stop being too stupid Esha! Without thinking anything further, I opened the door.

Vikas Uncle was shocked looking at me. He was a middle aged man tall enough with a good amount of muscles. No wonder he is Aadhvik's uncle. He had many similar trait of Aadhvik.

"Yes, may I know why you are here?" He asked.

"I am Esha Varnav....... Aadhvik's wife. " I cut short into the matter without wasting time.

"Oh, the buisnessman Aadhvik Tiwari?" he asked as if he didin't even know him. Aadhvik and his whole family doesn't know how to lie well. That's why god have made me as his wife.

"I know everything from Aadhira to that case. What are you for Aadhvik? I saw some reports on Aadhvik's car. The file had your hospital's name in Delhi. Please Uncle tell me. You know Inaaya right. She was your student. I am her best friend please what are you for Aadhvik?" I pretended to cry but I actually didn't.

"Fine, I can explain. Please be seated." he said.

"Yeah Yeah" I very curiously went and took the seat not even expecting him to sit.

"Shakshi is alive!" He said.

"Oh nice nice" I smiled.

WAIT!

I REWINDED MY BRAIN!

SHAKSHI?

SHAKSHI?

"What the hell?" I stood up from the chair. Uncle Vikas just nodded his head.

"Sit down I will explain." he said calmly. Now curioisty rose inside me to cut an extent.

"The same night!" He began.

"I am Shakshi's cousin. The only relative she had. I had my own hospital in Delhi. It was Shakshi's birthday in two days so I had arrived as a suprise visit. I boarded the bus and was walking through the wood. I saw Shakshi running hurriedly towards her home. But she was hit by the car. The car waited there for some miniutes and again drove off quickly. There were two men's surrounding her. They tried calling someone and within another five minutes they left. Aadhvik and Aadhira ran towards the house. I suspected something to be wrong. She was bleeding but I was sure she didn't die because I saw how she got hit. Her head was bledding and She was only bleeding from her mouth and abdomen. I went and checked her pulse. As I said she was alive. I knew those two men weren't trying to save her. So I decided to take her with me before anyone knew. Since they lived near woods it was yje coldest place. I wrapped her around with a blanket and took her to my friend's clinic where she was being treated for two days and then I boarded the bus back to Delhi for further treatment in my clinic. And when I reached back I heard all the news. I know Shakshi must have not done anything wrong. She loved Aadhira more than Aadhvik. After that incidence I completely lost contact with Aadhvik, Aadhira and Anandh. But then when Zayd begin his hospital I met him in one medical conference. I contacted Aadhvik through him and informed about Shakshi. That's when Aadhira was married to Varun. So Aadhvik didn't want anyone to know about this except him, Zayd and me."
He finally finished and found some time to catch hold of his breath. I am happy that Uncle Vikas is alive the way he spoke without pausing made me think he would die any minute.