CHAPTER THIRTY NINE : THE WEDDING NIGHT

"ESHA, throw this alarm out" Dua screamed right into my ears.

"Ahh! It's your wedding wake up!!" I replied in a sleepy tone. With a heavy heart, me and her got up from the bed. Just then, someone knocked on the door.

God Damn who is this now? I went and opened the door and find two women standing.

"Ma'am we are hear for bridal make up and hair for the wedding. " one of the women spoke.

Oh God! Last thing I wanted was some privacy for myself. This is why I hate bride's room. You will have zero privacy. Ughh! But I have to adjust for today as it is Dua's wedding.

"Come in. " I told unwillingly.

Dua wore her dress and soon her makeup and styling all started. I have to go get myself ready. I went and choose a good dress. A dress that would look good as a bridesmaid.

I have many grand and pretty dresses but I chose a simple one. I don't want to look better than Dua so yeah.

"How is it?" I asked her once I wore it.

"You look perfect for my bridesmaid. Let me take a picture of your dress" Dua winked.

"Finally something good!" I sighed looking at the picture

"Finally something good!" I sighed looking at the picture. Dua chuckled back.
Now people started coming to the room and there was no silence found. So I decided to go down and find a peaceful cornor. And luckily I found one near the garden area.

I really don't have any idea what to do so I decided to stalk my gallery and look at my old pictures. I opened my gallery folders and the first folder was under the name "Dua". Honestly this is the best folder I have ever had. Like there are literally dozens of pictures of me and Dua together. Let me scroll up!

 Let me scroll up!