CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN : BREAKFAST

I woke up quite early today because Aadhvik is going to take me out. If I don't be punctual then he might change his decision any minute. So I got up leaving my lazyness beside and started choosing a good dress. I found one of my dress on my closet which I probably never even wore. I wore that dress matched with a good long ear ring and tied my hair up. In my opinion I considerably looked good.

I headed downwards and he was preparing breakfast there

"Why are you preparing breakfast? We are going out you moron." I screamed.

"You will come back and eat isn't it? That's why I am preparing" he said.

Oh God this Man!

"You are going to take me out for breakfast only. Better stop cooking and get ready." I sighed.

"What? Why the hell didn't you tell me about this yesterday itself?" He questions.

"Ughh! I don't have time to answer you better get ready now. GOOOOOO!!!!!!" I pushed him outside the kitchen. What all I have to do to get this guy ready on time. Look who is punctual now. Ha!

"Come, let's go." he screamed back.

What the hell? I never understand how boys get ready within some miniutes. I mean even if I have had short hair like them, I would take atleast an hour to get ready.

"Which planet did you get into this time Mrs. Tiwari? Can't you hear what I am telling you? Come!" he waves his hand in front of me.

"Oh yeah, I will lock the door and come." I took the keys and locked the door while he went and started his jaguar.

"Where do you want me to take you now?" He asked with so much displeasure on his face.

"Go to Robins Restaurant. Do you know it's location?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I don't know. Which five star restaurant is that?" He asked absolutely with no clue. Gawd! I will have to direct him this time. It's okay it is worth it. I told him the directions and we finally reached the restaurant.

"Oops! The police are checking people for license. I don't think I brought mine" he opened his purse and checked.

"I left it home. They would take the car. Forget about Robin's Restaurant I will take you there sometime later" he said.

"If you give them some money they will let you go or else looking at your face only they will know you are Aadhvik. Go go! I won't tell what is there is Aadhira's report then!" I threatened him.

"No! That's okay. I don't want to know. Bribing is wrong. I wouldn't do that."

Why is this guy talking law and order to me? He should have been a lawyer rather than a businessman! Even this Sherya does the same.

"Fine listen to me. Do you have a neck pillow?" I asked him.

"Yeah here it is" he took the neck pillow from back and gave it to me.