CHAPTER NINETEEN : MR AND MRS

"Esha wake up! It's four" I could hear Ruhi screaming. But why is she waking me up at four in the morning.

"OUCH!" Someone splashed water on my face. I wiped the water off and tried opening my eyes. The first face I saw was Dua's. She was holding the bottle and then behind Dua was Inaaya glaring at me.

"Good Morning! Esha oh! NO-NO Mrs.Aadhvik Tiwari" they mockingly greeted me.

"What do you want?" I scratched my eyes.

"It's five. You don't want to get ready?" Inaaya questioned.

"Ready for what?" I replied coming back to my senses.

"Your wedding idiot" Ruhi and Dua exclaimed.

Ahhh... How did I forget that. I came back into my senses and accepted today's reality. I got off from my bed to find the make up artist looking all glammed up before me. She looked kind of those moms in advertisement selling stoves and fridges but in her case it was her make up sets, hair styling kits etc etc. And sadly had to accept that I was the only one late here.

I went and took a bath while Inaaya got my dress steamed. Whereas Dua and Ruhi were busy getting themselves ready. Don't even ask me where is Tanya and Shreya. I don't even know their existence or presence.

I came out wearing my pyjamas and wriggled into the wedding dress and changed. The dress looked pretty enough for a bride. It was simple and neat for me. I was satisfied. But I was taken back when I tried to carring it. Even though it looked simple it was too heavy. If my estimation is correct the dress will weigh aproximately all the files of Aadhviks office put together. Damn! I called Dua and Ruhi for helping me wear as Inaaya was not even close to getting ready.
With so much devotion and struggle it was finally on me.

My mom came to my room. As usual she didn't talk to me. She came, took Ruhi along with her and went. She didn't even smile at me to be precise. How did things change so fast?

The preparations to glam me up started. The soft brushes stimulated my melanin to act and to be honest I fell asleep and woke up to the most traumatic experience. The artist poked her eyeliner brush right into my eye. I gave her the most evil look and she apologizes. Damn it! How careless.

Finally everything was done and I started admiring myself. When did I even become this pretty?

"Esha you looks so pretty!" Inaaya commented.

"Let me click a picture. Turn back and show your hair. Your braid came very well." Dua ordered and did her job perfectly. After many angles and positions of struggle she managed to capture one. People tell failure is the first step of success and that has always been true in case of Dua's photo skills.

"Here! take a look at my pretty bride." she exclaims and gives me her phone.

"Omg! This came out really good

"Omg! This came out really good. Dua ,I love you!" I giggled.

"You better pay me back with kinder joys and kit-kats" she demanded.