CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN : UNTOLD

I don't even know why, but I woke up early today. I didn't step out of my room rather I stayed inside doing my morning chores. I could hear some sound outside clearly indicating he is awake. I tried calling Inaaya and thank goodness she picked.

"I am sorry, I dozed off pretty early yesterday" she apologized.

"Ahh leave that. I have done something great listen to me. ................." I told her everything and she was so stunned.

"From where did you lend your brain?" she scoffed.

"Shup up Inaaya! You better come home. And tell Dua and Ruhi everything I can't sit and narrate again. Bye" I ended the call.

By the time she comes let me go eat something. I went all way long to the kitchen and before I could enter my nose was fast enough to detect the smell. Ahh! I always wanted some sort of entertainment when I eat so I went and switched on the TV and found no interesting stuffs. Let me scroll down some memes that could make my day. When I took my phone my hands directly went to gallery and I opened the photo. I don't even know why but I actually opened the picture again.

How adorable they looked!!! Why did they kill such a beautiful bond? I zoomed onto both of their faces and kept staring at them. Why aren't they looking similar?

Just then the door bell rings. It must be Inaaya! I quickly gobbled up the last bite of my breakfast and opened the door and didn't even bother to wash my hand.

"You unhygienic creature." Inaaya gives a look in disgust.

"I will go wash it but before that look at this." I showed her that picture.

"This is Aadhira, the same green eyes!" Inaaya's eyes widens.

"I am not talking about Aadhira. Look at Aadhvik you idiot. " I yell.

Inaaya sighs. I went back to the kitchen to wash my hands and now time to get into actions.

"Who will use the trace and make fake keys for us?" I asked inaaya.

"Dua said she will come.... She knows someo-" Before inaaya could complete her sentence the devil arrived. I went to look for her in the entrance.

"Aadhvik has a freaking Sister" she screamed.

"Shh... Shut up Dua" I put my hand over her mouth and pulled her inside.

"So guys how are we going to make fake keys?" Inaaya comes to the matter.

"Esha do you remember" Dua started.

"During our college days, we once lost the house key and went to a key maker. Remember?" Dua replied raising her eyebrows.

"We did our colleges in Bangalore you dumbass" I tapped the nearby table.

"Did I mention Bangalore anywhere. I am talking about the incident which happened four years ago in my home. Remember we ran to the key maker who sits under the tree."

Oops! That is a very long story. Dua's parents once went out for a family ceremony and told they would return after three days. Since Dua was alone she came to my home. We had so much fun that day and I thought of going for a sleepover to her home. We finally managed to reach her home late in the night and Dua had lost her house keys. We both spent almost an hour searching and had no choice other than making a fake one. Then we ran all way long to the key maker shop which was located under a tree. Those days! Those happy gone days! And guess what? Still the same keys are used by Dua and her parents and they still think it is the original keys.

Damn! I miss those days

"Fine we will go" I smiled.

We three went on a single scooter. When did we ever obey rules. I carefully kept the soap which had the key trace inside my purse. Spotting the tree was the hardest job. I had been here before four years but I don't remember anything now. Me and Dua didn't even know how the key maker looked as we went during night the other day. All I know was the key makers was drunk the day we went. We enquired about the shop they said that he closed the shop and went with his daughter. Ughh!

"Don't worry we will find a way" Inaaya consoled.

Dua then tried calling her mom and asked her about any key maker shop. Dua enacted so well to her mom that no one could find out that we are doing a illegal business here.

"Got it. Bie-cornor street seventh shop. Fast" Dua ran towards the scooter and we drove off to that location. Once we entered the street I started counting the shops.

1.....2.....3......4.......5.......NO!

"Dua go back I left one count" I stopped.

"You stay still Esha. Let me count" Inaaya says squeezing me from behind.

Dua slowly drives the scooter.

"Here is the seventh shop" Inaaya tells and I turned back to look at it.

There was a complete diasspointemnt on my face. I expected a shop with name board and stuff but what I saw was a chair and a table in which a box was kept. Ugh! Is this called the seventh shop? God!

"We found the shop. Come" Inaaya pulled me.

We gave the person sitting there the soap and he scanned three of us for approximately three seconds and resumed back to his work. It took him an hour to do the keys and I swear that is the longest hour in my whole life. Things I do for Aadhvik is priceless!

The key was finally ready. Me, Dua and Inaaya returned to my home.

"Come lets go inside." Dua cheerfully gets in.

"Where are you guys coming? Leave" I ordered.

"We will also come Esha" Inaaya sounded desperate.

"No leave" I was firm with my decision.

Dua tried to enter but I blocked the way to the entrance.

"You will pay for it Esha. Inaaya come with me" Dua left on her Scooter followed by Inaaya on her two wheeler.

I wanted to see it all alone! That too Aadhvik might come any minute so I have to be extra careful. Consoling Dua and Inaaya is not a big deal.

I went all way long to his room, opened his cupboard. Thank goodness the key worked. There were many files arranged inside. I searched in a random folder and found one of his certificate. Damn! He graduated UG from Oxford University London. Waah!! Too much brain this guy has.

Ugh! Esha don't get distracted, search for something else. I was looking for some photos or any documents. Certificates aren't going to help me in anyways.

Thankfully I found his birth certificate. He said he was brought up in orpahange and he have a birth certificate.

IDIOT!

I opened the certificates and checked all the details.

"Name : Aadhvik Tiwari" it read. I took my phone and opened Aadhiras birth records which also read with the Tiwari.

"Father name : Anadh Tiwari" Aadhviks birth certificate said. I checked Aadhira's and it matched. So yeah they are siblings. I don't have to dig anything more. I will go today and ask him directly!

CASE CLOSED!!!!

Before I could rearrange everything I went to charge my phone as it's battery was about to die. When I plugged the pin in I noticed something. I again took the phone and zoomed her certificate again.

WHAT UNTOLD STORY IS THIS NOW?

I ran back to his room and checked his birth certificate details. Oh God! What is this now. How did I not notice it?

CASE NOT CLOSED ESHA! IT RIGHT NOW STARTED!!!!

_________________________________________________
Hey all,

So what do you think Esha found out now? Did you all like this chapter. I hope it was good enough. Do comment and upvote if you actually liked it. Thank you for all the love and support. Keep reading ❤️

Yours,
Maneesha
_________________________________________________