CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN : REUNION

"Do you know how Varun's dad died?" Ehan asked.

"Are you dumb Ehan? How am I supposed to know how his dad died? I got to know about All this first by checking out the newspaper that was published fifteen years ago!" I was really being rude this time. I accept it!

"Varun's dad was a very big businessman at that time. He was quite rich and my Father was his business partner. If you have actually read the newspaper with sense then you would have not come to me." Ehan sighs.

"What am I asking and what are you telling?"

"The same night. Varun's dad was a heart patient. He got a sudden cardiac arrest and my dad wasn't at town. Varun was eighteen by then and knew how to drive cars. He himself took his dad along with me and we were on the way to the hospital. Even now you go ask your husband and your sister in law about this. We horned the car all the way along. No one expected his mom to come in between. Just because of all the chaos we were late to the hospital and by then Varun's dad passed away. Now will you accuse Varun for his mistakes?" Ehan made his point.

"But why weren't you caught? Varun should have been behind bars because he killed someone. And Aadhvik just because he threw stones on the police officers, he was addressed as the son of bitch. What justification you can give me for this?" I asked him back.

"Justification? You want a justification? You know what, try thinking like a buisnessmen's wife. A businessman's wife Esha! Think like Aadhvik's wife. Varun was the only heir to his dad's company after he passed away. Do you think they will let him go behind the bars. Do you think? And that too for the mistake he didn't commit. Infact he lost his father in all this." Ehan was defending his best friend too much which pissed me off!

"Mistake he didn't commit? Killing someone is not a mistake! It's a crime Ehan."

"He didn't kill anyone. To be very honest it was all, the mistake of his mom. I said we horned the vehicles. If you have doubts then go ask your Aadhvik or Aadhira. We did horn!" Ehan tells me clearly which I had no defending points.

"And Aadhira... When Aadhira told she loves Varun do you know what Aadhvik said? He said Aadhira that she proved to be a step daughter for his mom. Why she have to suffer in all this?" Ehan's every question made me think more.

"Now Ehan. Think from Aadhvik's point of view. A ten year old boy lost his mom and his mom was accused guilty by his own sister. When he tried to speak up for his mom, he was being called the Son of a Bitch. The small boy's father became a drunkard. While his sister was brought up by her grandparents with all luxuries and he was brought up in an orphanage with no basic facilities. But still he understood his sister and he only had his sister whom he could address as his family and one day tje sister comes and tells he loves someone else who turns out to be his long lost enemy. Think like this! How would you feel. Aadhvik cannot be blamed. He can never be blamed!"

"It is all correct but think from other's point of view also Esha. Here no one is wrong and no is right. Just think." Ehan said calmly.

Honestly thinking from Varun's point, he was right and thinking from Aadhira's point even she was right. What am I supposed to do now?

"Ehan, will you do me something?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"Could you come and explain his all to Aadhvik. Please he will....he will definitely get things." I pleaded.

"Don't dig the story that ended years ago Esha." Ehan said.

"Please Ehan. Once please."

"Leave that Idea."