CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT : HAPPY JOURNEY

1 WEEK LATER

"Fine come home today. Make sure mom doesn't find out your presence here. Okay?" I asked.

"Yeah Yeah, I will be careful. Don't worry." Ruhi promised. God knows why the hell is she coming home today. Apparently she have some suprise for me and I hope it is something good.

I went down and cleaned the house. Like I myself went and broomed the whole house because Ruhi is coming here for the first time and I want the home to be perfect. From today summer break starts. So I will get to spend more time with Ruhi.

The door bell rings and it's so obvious that she reached. So I ran desperately to see that women.

"Eshaaaaa.........." She hugs me before I could even see her face for once.

"Stop hugging me you dirty women." I push her away. She rolls her eyes without telling anything and runs all over the home.

"Wow! Do you stay in this home?" She asked innocently. What the hell? Where do I live if not here.

"No Ruhi, I live in Mars. I came down here temporarily for summer vacations." I said sarcastically.

"Oh will you show me Mars also. I would be glad if you would show me Mars." She asks dramatically.

Duh! I frowned.

I served her with some food that Aadhvik cooked this morning and she was satisfied eating them. I tried asking her about her surprise for me. But, Ruhi refused to tell me. I will get it from her mouth anyway. No worries!

"Give me your phone." I snatch it from her hand. If I will search her phone I might get some information about what the surprise she planned for me. Wait!! Why am I stalking everyone's phone? First Aadhvik and now Ruhi. Never mind!

I went through her gallery and found millions and millions of Aadhvik's picture. What the hell?

"What is all this you women?" I asked her showing the gallery.

"Who the hell told you to open my gallery. Hand it over Esha!!" She pulls her phone back from my hand. How dare!!!

"You better tell me if not you know me well. I will leak out all your secrets." I threatened her.

"Fine I have a crush on him." Ruhi slightly blushes with a wink.

"What?" I chuckled.

"I swear Esha, I would have married him if I had a chance. You lucky creature." she frowns.

"Ruhi, he is your damn brother-in-law!" I widened my eyes.

"I don't care. He looks Handsome" Ruhi giggles.

Before I could talk further I was interrupted by a knock on door. I looked at the time and I am pretty much sure it is Aadhvik.

"Aadhvik must have come" I went to open the door but was stopped by Ruhi.

"Let me open. Please" she pleads and I cannot look at her innocent face for so long. Not because I love her but because her innocent face sucks.

"Fine get lost!" I said and she giggled running to open the door. Aadhvik was a bit shocked seeing her inside, "Hi Ruhi, Esha isn't here?" He asked which brought a kind of disappointment on Ruhi's face. This Aadhvik!

"I am here Aadhvik." I said and that's when he decided to wide his lips a bit. God, Ruhi tried to smile but she was a bit disappointed to be honest.

"I will do the laundry and return until then you both talk." I said and that's when Ruhi had a wide beam popping up on her face. God knows when this women devoloped feelings for him that too without telling me. I don't even have a single picture of him on my phone. Not even our wedding pictures are there.