CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR : FAMILY

I didn't get sleep at all the whole night. The sun was out and I was sitting on bed reading some of my favourite novels. Books can heal you at times too.

It was exactly five and his alarm rang. He woke up immediately without any procrastination. He made sure that his eyes were working because he saw me awake!

"You already up? What is time?" He looked at his watch nearby.

"It is six. You woke up on time." I said.

"Ohhh thank goodness. Let me go for jogging and come. Mean while you get ready. We are going to have breakfast somehwhere else. Okay?" He goes to his closest and takes his tracks.

Where is he going to take my for breakfast? Probably he will take me to some five or seven star hotel. This is the problem with billionaires and other rich people. They prefer everything to be super extraordinary.

"Get ready okay? Bye!" He waves his hand and goes down.

I wasn't at all intrested today in going out. But I managed to put a smile up and got ready in preferably a good dress. I wore a lose white pant matched with a red tops.

"You ready?" Aadhvik entered.

"Yes!! How do I look?" I asked.

"Ewww!!" He scoffed. Gawd! Again... Once again he started playing around with me. Jackass! Before I could defend my looks he took his towel and went inside the washroom. Duh!

I went down and was choosing a good slipper for myself....it is already hot so I didn't wear those heavy earings that I wore that day when I took Aadhvik to Robins restaurant so I decided to wear my red shoes this time.

"I am ready shall we go?" He walked downstaris adjusting his watch. He wore a white T shirt and a black pant matched with a black belt. Aadhvik's power always resided in his eyes. How could I forget to notice his eyes this very time? Everything perfectly sinked with each other. Damn! He looks handsome!!!!!!!! Esha you are lucky in a way to find him.

"Hello." he waves his hand infront of me to bring me back to senses.

"Yeah. Shall we go!" I asked him.

He didn't tell anything and walked outside with the car keys. He wore his black shoes and got inside the car and I followed him back. His black jaguar went inside a street.

"Children's Corner" the streets name read.

Eh? Children's corner? There was a security guard outside the street and seeing his jaguar he let him in.

Why is security standing outside a street?

Whatever!

The car went inside and there was not a plenty of houses. There was a large building which looked more like a bungalow. Who is serving breakfast here? The bungalow's door also opened and the car got further in.

I didn't see anyone. I only saw some cycles standing there. It looked more like a cycle shop than a bungalow. Why the hell we are here?

"Where did we come?" I asked him.

"Gather some patience and get down." he demanded.

I didn't even reply him. Let him go and jump off a cliff. I got down unwillingly and the main door of the bungalow opened, more of in a dramatic way.

I looked carefully to see who is coming from inside. But before I could see the face clearly a huge amount of children's emerged from inside and was running towards me. Shit! Why are they running towards me? I went and took protection behind aadhvik assuming him as a shield.