CHAPTER FORTY THREE : NOT SAME

"Wait let me lock the doors and come." I shouted as Zayd, Aadhvik and Dua were seated inside the car and was ready to drive off without me.

"Inaaya's wedding Esha!!!! We have to reach fast." Dua screamed . Ughh!! It is only Inaaya's wedding god knows why is Dua jumping this much. Like seriously who would wake someone up at three in the morning and travel all way long to her home town.

I went and got myself seated inside the car while Aadhvik was driving and Zayd was sitting beside him. I started continuing my nap on Dua's lap.

#####

"Wake up you moron." Dua hits me on my forehead.

"What? Did we reach so early?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Come on." Dua said cheerfully. I finally gained some energy and got out from the car.
"Park's Resorts!" the name tag read. Ohh nice. Our rooms were ready there so we four went and got ready.

"Are you done with your photographing session?" Aadhvik yells

Ughh! Can't he just shut his mouth. If he is ready let him go why is he shouting at me.

"Fine, done we will go." I rolled my eyes.

"Better."

"By the way who is the groom?" He asked curiously.

Shit! I am pretty much sure he must know Ehan as he is also a businessman. God, Esha think of a better excuse or create a new identity. Ughh!

"Why you have any other best friend?" I asked him with a small chuckle.

"No, I just wanted to know." he chuckles back.

"Find it by yourself, when we go. Walk now." I said.

There was a big bang on the room door. Which moron is banging this hard. Probably that Zayd!
I furiously went and opened the door and find Dua standing there as beautiful as dressed that I was actually stunned for a minute.

"Dua!! Why you look so..."

"So what?"

"So ugly" I laughed. Obviously best friends never compliment each other. They defame!

"Aadhvik you ready? Come!" Zayd calls out for his best friend. Are they even best friend I have never seen them defame each other. Weird!

We four walked towards the grand entrance there. Wow!! Me and Dua went in search of Inaaya and god knows where is Aadhvik and Zayd.

I pulled out a random gossiping aunty and asked "Didn't the bride cometill now? It's time for the engagement"

"No dear. There is still time she is getting ready and will come soon." she replies.

Oh God!!!!

"Walk Dua." I pulled Dua and before we could go back in search of Aadhvik and Zayd, the gossiping aunty scremed, "You girl wait right there."