CHAPTER SIXTY SIX : INNOCENT

ESHA'S POINT OF VIEW

"What happened after your twenty third birthday?" I asked her.

"I told about my relationship with Varun to Aadhvik. That's when he spoke to me for the last time and I wouldn't blame Aadhvik at any point." she said.

"So? Why he stopped talking you just because you were dating Varun?"

"Remember the car which I mentioned hitting my mom?" she asked wiping her tears.

"Yes."

"That was driven by Varun that day. He was eighteen years old back then."

Oh Varun drove the car. That's why......

WAIT! I widened my eyes

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHAT?

DID I HEAR SOMETHING WRONG?

"VARUN?" I asked again to conform myself

"You heard it right." she said.

At this point my head would burst into pieces. Why is this all so complicated? How many people inside this issue and everyone turned out to be businessman's. This cannot get more complicated. I will put a full stop to all this today itself.

"You and Aadhvik knew it was Varun who hit your mom with car?" I questioned

"We knew back then itself"

"Then why wasn't he caught?"

"He belonged to a rich family Esha and plus the whole story was changed from the start." she tried explaining but nothing went inside my head now. I strongly felt whatever Aadhira did was wrong. Aadhira shouldn't have done this to Aadhvik.

"Varun was wrong. You were wrong. Aadhira how could you do this? He.....Varun.....Varun killed your mom Aadhira." I tried making her regret for what she has done.

"What if it was an accident. How could you be sure that Varun did it purposefully?" Aadhira questioned me back. But I had no energy to even talk back. I just asked her polietly, "Did you ever ask about this is to Varun?"

"No I don't even want to. As far as I knew Varun, he must have never done that on purpose."

"How could be so sure about that?" I again made her think of it.

"Because I TRUST him. TRUST is the major thing needed in a relationship Esha."

Aadhira made me speechless through her response. I couldn't question her anymore rather I began questioning myself. I never trusted Aadhvik at any point of my life. I always doubted him in some way or the other. I should have trusted him. If I would have trusted him then I wouldn't be standing in this position now. But I cannot let Aadhira lose her brother.

"Where is your dad now?" I asked

Aadhira was taken a back when I asked about this question. She didn't expect me to ask this. Her face clearly said that she knew things about her dad.

"You know where he is right? Tell me please." I asked calmly with a sigh.

"Do you know how to drive ?"

"Yeah I know."

"Then take the keys. I will direct you and you drive." Aadhira walked outside throwing me her car keys. I simply walked behind her, towards the car and guess what, she had a Black Ferrari.