CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR : HAPPILY EVER AFTER (EPILOGUE TWO)

It is almost ready....it smells good isn't it?" I asked her. Mishika was too happy that she kept peeping at the dish.

"Don't touch! It's still hot" I said.

"Oooo....okay" she whispered. I nodded my head and went to the main hall. Aadhvik was working there on his laptop. It's good. Let him not know I am cooking something here. He first looked at me and then down.

"Where is Mishika?" He asked.

Such a good and beautiful wife he has and he still searches for her. Jackass! I now can feel my mom vey much. It's hard to not be the center of attraction for your husband anymore. Auch!

"Mishika is inside. You never tend to ask for me if I am not here. It's okay you have changed." I said with all pitty look on my face. But Aadhvik isn't dumb.

"You are big enough to handle yourself Esha. Mishika isn't. She is still small." he comments.

"But still! You....you used to never let me touch your jaguar even once and Mishika....when she broke the car glass you never said anything to her. Just accept the fact!" I blamed him.

"Uff...Esha! You are being possessive!" He said.

"What is wrong in that? I am being possessive about my husband" I crossed my hands.

"There is nothing wrong. What is wrong is that you are getting possessive because your husband is close with your daughter. Boys are apparently more close to their mom. Maybe you should consider having a baby boy then," he said typing something on his laptop.

I looked at him all so shockingly.

"Why do you look like a drowning whale?"

"Did you talk to Dua today?" I asked.

"Yeah she called me morning to ask something about Zayd. Why?" He asked.

"Ma......." Mishika called me.

"I have to go." I hurried to the kitchen and find the whole dish down on the floor.

"Mishika what is this?" I gritted my teeth showing my great-great annoyance.

"Sorry," she said with a small mischievous laugh in her face. She is laughing after putting down my whole hardwork down on the floor.

"Mishika. Do you have sense? I told you not to touch and you threw this down. Now you are gonna clean this up!" I said

"NO!" She screamed.

"Mishu!!!!! I will tell Aadhvik then."

"Even I will Huh!" She went running to him and sat on his lap moving his laptop away.

"What happened Simba?" He asked. Mishika tries hiding her laugh but looks at me with all smiles on her face and whisperers something in Aadhvik's ears.

"It's okay don't worry...." He says.

"What do you mean by don't worry? I won't clean the mess that she made there." I was so stubborn on my argument.

"Clean it up Esha please" he said pleasing me with his eyes. God! Him and his eyes!

"Fine." I said trying to hide my small smile.

"Shall we play now?" Mishika asks.

"Yeah we will. Come!" he carried her and went upstairs to the room. I went back to kitchen and hardly cleaned and mopped the floor. Finally I was done. Things I do for him! I then made his cold coffee. Once it was done, I switched off the lights everywhere and went upstairs because it was almost time for bed.