CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR : GAME STARTS NOW

ESHA'S POINT OF VIEW

I entered the house and it was around eleven in the night. Me and Dua went to watch cinema and ended up in something else. How excited I was for the movie? Everything is waste but my Dua is going to stay happy. I am sure she will accept this proposal. After all I don't want my best friend to end up like me.

When I unlocked the main door and entered, I saw Aadhvik sitting on couch working on his laptop. The paper in which I wrote I will be leaving was just beside him. I am sure he read it. So he cannot question me now. I walked towards my room.

"You could have called me and said Esha instead of writing it on papers." he said.

"You should have thought of it before throwing the phone Aadhvik!" I rolled my eyes at him and walked inside my room.

I took a bath and came back to open my laptop and text Dua. But surprisingly she texted me first. I was too curious that I opened the message immediately not even giving a guess.

"I am gonna accept it :)" her text read.

Thank goodness! I was sure that she will accept it. 'Dua and Zayd' how nice it sounds isn't it? Whereas look at me 'Esha and Aadhvik' Yuck! I will puke any time soon. Eventhough me and Dua were caught red handed today I was happy. Finally Dua is going to have someone special in her life. I am happy.

"That's my girl" I texted her back. These text messages sucks for real. Phone calls were better. Anyways I am not gonna get a phone for now. So let me better stop imagining of phone calls now. I switched off my laptop and turned off the light to sleep.

##############

I woke up in the morning by myself. The time was eleven. I slept for freaking ten hours? This is bad Esha. I was sure Aadhvik must have left by now. I have to text Dua asking to bring me food. I went to the dinning to drink water and I found food cooked by him. Wow! I don't have to stress out on Dua now. She must be very busy with her wedding works. My Dua is getting married!!!!!!!

I grabbed a plate and had my long awaited breakfast. The food tasted really good! Ahh! He can even cook well. Being a businessman he manged to learn cooking. Understanding him is really difficult.
Let me go text Inaaya now, I didn't talk to that women since yesterday. I didn't even text Ruhi. I don't even know what happened to the car. Shit!

I went back to my room in search of my laptop and find a box next to my bed. I looked at it for some time wondering what it is. I am pretty much sure Aadhvik must have kept it. But what is he gifting me now? It is not even my birthday today.

I took it from the bed and flipped it over. It was a phone inside! A phone? A phone for me? That too it was the latest model. The phone which my dad gave was cheaper than this. He himself threw the phone away and he himself buys a costleir phone than what I had. Weird! Beside my phone was my SIM card. My same SIM card. Let me go charge it first!!

By the time it charged, I went and texted Inaaya, Dua and Ruhi about the new phone. Ruhi and Inaaya knew what happened to my old phone as Dua must have said them. Dua can never keep secrets for herself. But there is no secrecy in this issue. I am too happy!

I went and looked at my phone and it was charged. I then inserted my old SIM and I was confused whom should I dial first. I kept roaming around the home to decide whose number should be my first call here. Just then I passed by Aadhvik's room. I have never even seen his room. The cold breeze from his room invited me in. He isn't here to stop me so let me go in.

The whole room was designed throughout in black and white. Absolutely it had no colours just like him. The room was really classic and vintage looking. It had no dirt nor it was untidy. The room had been very well decorated and a huge potrait of himself on his accent wall. Damn! I then thought of my room. It was untidy with things all over. Ah! That's not a concern here. The bed there on his room caught my sight. Such a beautiful bed cover it had. The pillows looked fluffy. So I took advantage and galloped into his bed. It was so smooth that any would fall asleep as soon as they sit here.

Getting a small sleep here wouldn't hurt much isn't it? I will wake up before he comes. No worries. I will sleep here. I took the pillow kept nearby. Ahh! Look at it now. He left his phone here and went.

Is this called perfectionist? Ha!

Suddenly I got this creepy thoughts of checking how he saved my name on his phone. I was sure his phone would have a password. Every business man's phone have a password. So let me try calling him from my phone.

I dialed his number from my phone!

........
............
................

What?
What is happening?
What am I hearing?

"Yeah tell me" his deep voice reached my ears.

Why is this phone not dialing. From which phone is he talking? This is his phone!! I have seen it when he spoke with someone during our ride to the police station. I re-checked the call and my ears to check whom I dialed. It is his number only then what is this phone.

"Are you there on call? Esha?" He called out my name.

"Yes Aadhvik. I am here" I gulped.

"What you want? Why you called?" He asked.

"Thanks for the phone" I said him not knowing what to talk.

"Anything else?" His voice clearly said he was busy.

"Nothing Aadhvik, Bye" I ended the call.

Why is this phone same as his phone? What is hiding from me? I am pretty much sure it was his phone because even the phone cover and model everything perfectly matched with the phone he had the other day. If this is the phone he was having the other day while going to police station then why didn't this phone ring when I called him?

What is he trying to hide from me?

I opened the screen and find that the phone doesn't have password. I remember in the auto when we were going he had unlocked his phone to talk. That means this is not the phone he had that day. This is another phone that's why he kept it under his pillow.

I unlocked it's screen and checked his phone thoroughly. It had no photos, no apps, no videos,

NOTHING!

All I found was just two contact numbers!

_________________________________________________
Heyy all,

I was too excited to upload this chapter. So finally here it is. Btw sorry for the small chapter but still I hope everyone liked it. I have many questions to ask today. So how was this chapter? Whose number was saved on the other phone? Any guesses? Share your thoughts with me and do not forget to upvote.

When do you want to upload the next chapter?

Keep reading and supporting!

With love,
Maneesha ❤️
_________________________________________________