CHAPTER EIGHTEEN : WHAT IS BEHIND?

Today is the engagement. I am literally gonna get engaged to him. I went to my closet to chose a good lehenga. I usually ask my mom's opinion while choosing dress but now I just can't! I found so many bridal dresses and was so confused which one to choose. It was so hard I swear. After so much of consideration I choose one of the pink-white shade lehenga.

"Esha just look at this mehendi design for me today" Dua comes howling out of happiness. Behind her comes the women who did my mehendi previous day.

"Oh yeah! Even you have to do my mehendi today" I smiled asking her.

"Yeah I will don't worry. First wear your dress ." she said.

"Sure"I replied.

Dua helped me change my outfit and she was finally satisfied with my dress.

"When did your dressing sense improve?" Inaaya mocks.

"She never improved. She still suck." Dua comments.

Oh my best friends. When will they ever stop mocking me? I have been hearing all these words in my life since a decade and now I am too used to it that after a point it doesn't even bother me.

I then went to the women and she did my mehendi for today's event. The mehendi dried quite quickly and I was ready before time. Inaaya envied seeing my mehendi designs as she had a simple one.

"I am the bride here Inaaya" I smirked.

"Never mind. Let me click a good picture!" Inaaya replied.

 Let me click a good picture!" Inaaya replied

"Why do I look so pretty!" I admired myself.

"Enough!Where is your face seen here to tell you are pretty?" Dua mocks.

"My mehendi is done and it looks the best!" Ruhi comes in showing off her latest mehendi design. Why is she showing off her stuffs? Whatever! I shouldn't mind this now. It's almost time.

"What are you still doing here" Shreya entered.
"It is already time." Tanya reflexes and pulls my hand.

"Yeah I am coming" I started walking towards the main hall. I felt special for the first . If weddings would be this great then I would have got married very early. Why did I waste these many years?

I finally reached the grand entrance of the hall. Who designed them?
I entered inside to find him standing there, right on the stage. He wore a white Kurta matching my dress once again. Did I copy him this time?

"My Esha !!You are so lucky" Chaaya aunty comes and hugs me. I just give her a awkward smile.

"Go stand on the stage!" She says. Instead on Chaaya aunty we could name her Creepy Aunty!
Like from Cannada she booked flight tickets and came here just for a wedding! I would never waste my money for such things. Ha!

I went and stood directly without any further delay. Dua, Inaaya, Tanya everyone came behind me along with my aunt.

"Pretty!" He tells with his usual cool smirk. I have no option other than smiling back because I was on stage and all my relatives were staring right at me.