Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures, videos, or anything of that sort that will be used in this book. Okay? Ok.

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"Sekani, you really finna do me like that?" Ayanna asked as Sekani started zipping his pants up.

"Do you like what?" He asked Ayanna dryly grabbing his phone.

"You know what im talking bout." Ayanna frowned looking up at him with them eyes like he was pose to give a fuck.

"This my last day fuckin with you, delete my shit out yo phone and get out my car." He said as he watched her face turn into a frown.

"I didn-"

"Get out my shit Ayanna." He said sternly and she sucked her teeth before getting out. He checked my phone before getting out my car locking the door.

Sekani walked in school going to his first period class which he was already late for. He didn't like coming to the shit anyway. He so ready to get up outta thea.

"Your late Mr. Wright." Ms. Hancock said as soon as he walked in.

"I seen." He said as he made my way to my seat. He sat down watching what she was doing but he wasn't paying attention. It was too early fa this. Especially fa her to be all jolly and shit.

"Say Kj." One of his teammates called out making him turn his head in their direction.

"Waddup?"

"You know she gone tell coach on you right."

"Ain't gone do me shit." Sekani shrugged before brushing him off. He wasn't tryna have a conversation, he honestly wasn't a people's person.

He was just like his dad Kamari Wright. That's where he got his nickname from, Kj. They both didn't like people, they both could come off as rude, and they also were good at basketball. Unlike Kamari did, Sekani is actually doing something with his talent.

Kamari could've did something with his talent but he chose to drop outta school and do street shit. But unlike Sekani, Kamari didn't have choice. He didn't have 2 supportive parents efficiently. His dad got locked up and leaving him, his mother and her kids to feign for themselves. That was until his dad got out and by that time his mom had died.

Nijah sat in Ms. Hancock class bored and no one to talk to. Her best friend was in gym right now and she didn't really talk to anyone else. She was a loner, she never tried to fit in with crowd it just wasn't her style.

"Say." She heard from on side of her only to come in contact with Sekani. She knew who he was, everybody knew he was at school. He was the star basketball player who everyone thinks is stuck up because he doesn't talk to anyone.

"Y-yes?" She stuttered cursing herself in her head.

"You gotta pencil i could borrow?" He asked running his tongue over his bottom lip unintentionally.

"U-umm lemme check." She said before going to look in her booksack. Nijah was pretty awkward when it came to boys. She had a boyfriend before but still she was just an awkward person. She looked in the small part of her booksack grabbing a led pencil before reaching it to him.

"Preciate it." He said before he started writing down the notes he needed. Sekani could honestly say he did not like school. He only tolerated it because he had to maintain good grades for basketball.

By the time class was over Sekani was knocked out. Nijah looked over and chuckled lowly to herself before standing up tapping his shoulder. His eyes opened and he picked his head up from his arms sucking his teeth.