Chapter 27

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

Nijah was currently chilling with Nomaj [ na- ma-j] ever since they met in person they been hanging with each other to catch up on lost times that they couldn't get back.

"Li bit !" Nijah heard and she looked up seeing the guy from the park with his hands out and a bright smile.

"How you know her?" Nomaj asked scrunching his face.

"Seen her li ass at the par- this the sister?" He asked.

"Yeah." He nodded before taking out his ringing phone.

"You prolly don't even remember a nigga name." He said shaking his head.

"You don't even remember mines, you call me li bit." She shot back.

"Oouu okay miss ma'am the fuck. Yo name nijah fuck outta hea i know yo shit."

"Why you gotta curse?" She frowned.

"Shit, ion know." He shrugged. "Say Maj you got sum ta drink?" He asked looking toward Nomaj.

"Yeah, look ina ice box." Nomaj said looking before putting his attention back on his phone call.

"Whats his name?" Nijah asked as soon as he walked off.

"Who mk?" Nomaj asked confused.

"Never mind." She chuckled.

"Aye Trinity finna come over hea." He said before hanging up the phone and leaning back in the couch.

"Trini- oh your girlfriend." Nijah nodded. She had to get use to the new names.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Move over li bit." Mk said hitting her leg and she looked over before moving over sitting her hand in her lap.

"Why the fuck you sit like that?" Mk asked looking at her squinting his eyes.

"Do what?" Nijah asked.

"Sit so awkward, fuck is wrong bruh?" Mk asked laughing.

"I don't know." Nijah chuckled.

"Yeah aight." He said before putting his face in his phone. Nijah took out her phone and started calling Mahogany back since she had a missed a call.

  Pookie♥️:
Connecting...

"Wassup." Mahogany said in the camera as she started laughing.

"kinggggggga moveeee !" Mahogany said before she started running off.

"Yeah, you called?" Nijah asked.

"Umm no not that I kno- say sea the fuck you at?" Sekani asked yanking Mahogany's phone outta her hand.

"Who the fuck is that?" Nomaj asked scrunching his face.

"Fuck is you nigga?" Sekani asked back.

"Mmcht Kani give me my phone." Mahogany said trying to get her phone.

"Pookie !" King yelled.

"The fuck is that bro on soul y'all finna piss me off." Sekani snapped.

"Go piss the fuck, relieve some stress." Mahogany said sucking her teeth.

"Nijah, where you at?"