Chapter 36

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"Makikkkk move dude." Nijah said holding a bowl of noddles.

"No take the bowl." Malik said holding the cup of the noodles while some was hanging out into Nijah's bowl. Until he took a lot of noodles and Nijah mouth got wide.

"Oh un un dude." She laughed trying to get some more noodles."

"Aight aight, ian mean ta do allat." He laughed evening them out.

"Niggas really sharing da last cup of cup noodles

"Niggas really sharing da last cup of cup noodles." Maj said laughing recording.

"Yes, cause why yall dont go make groceries." Nijah laughed getting her bowl of noodles.

"Don't worry bout that, we eat. Thats all that matters." Maj shrugged.

"No i do need to go make some groceries though." Trinity sighed.

"No, nijah do too much she coulda got the regular kind." Malik said.

"I grabbed these first you jacked em outta my hand you coulda got the other kind." Nijah said rolling her eyes. "Then im da on who put em in da microwave."

"Aye that nigga crazy son, he really went got yo shit out da microwave son. That nigga dumb as a bitch son." Maj laughed.

"You so goofy." Trinity said laughing at Maj.

"It won't even that funny son." Mk said starting to laugh.

"I don't find any of this funny cause look what you did, li bitty ole noodles." Nijah frowned.

"You was just laughing a few seconds ago."

"That was before i looked down at my bowl." She said swirling her fork around in her bowl. "Yall got Tony chachere's" Nijah asked.

"Oh snap, she want da creole seasoning thats what im talking bout, high five." Mk said and Nijah flipped him off before opening a cabinet.

"Its in the other one." Trinity said.

"Thank you."

"Manners? You'll love ta see it."

"Shutcho ass up." Mk said squinting his eyes at her.

"Dawg what the fuck son, you always got some shit ta say shut the fuck up dude." Maj laughed again. Which was true. Mk was the one who liked to play all day and bother people. Its rare to ever see him mad.

"Malik dont get beat up." Trinity said as Nijah leaned on the counter eating her noodles going on Twitter.