Chapter 35

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

Omniscient Houston, Texas

"This hoe stupid." Mahogany said chuckling looking down at her phone before looking up realizing Nijah had joined her.

"Why you brought me her Pookie?" Nijah asked as she sat in McDonalds.

"I didn't, she did." Mahogany said nodding her head toward her mama who walked over with a bag of fries. Chilee she was hungry.

"Go wait in the car, this not your business luv." Kiya told Mahogany.

"Oop but can i get me a hot n spicy?" She asked standing up.

"Go ahead." Kiya said and Mahogany went over to the counter.

"So how you been these last 2 days?" Kiya asked.

"Good and you?"

"I've been good a li curious but good." Kiya nodded eating on a fry. "I think you know what i wanna talk about. But I don't really wanna talk about it i wanna give you some advice." Kiya said looking at Nijah and Nijah nodded.

"I've been where you are before, i've felt how you felt before believe it or not. But one thing i've learned is a man is only going to act right and go hard for the woman that he wants to be with. Mind you i said man. Your young, beautiful, and respectful I don't promote nothing but being about your books but.. there are plenty of men out here in the world that would value you.

Im not saying Sekani doesn't value you, im not saying he does. I don't really know about the inside of y'all relationship. But don't let him nor any other nigga take you through hell. Sekani likes to think he a grown ass man I don't know why but he's not. He has a good a mindset but his actions and his mindset not on the same level. He's also use to being spoiled and i can take the blame for that. He's use to getting what he wants.

He use to want cake all thee damn time and whenever he had a cake he wanted a cookie too i said no he'll cry then eventually i gave him the cookie. Thats whats happening right now. He wants his cake and he wants a cookie too. Which he has to realize he can't have both." Kiya said and Nijah chuckled bitterly.

"Yall are on two different maturity levels but what i can tell you is two wrongs don't make it right. Im not saying you did anything wrong again I don't know what happened but don't run every time he call. Nothing is wrong with checking on each other and venting to each other when needed thats solid. But don't let him think he got 1 up on you or you just let him back in easily.

He could do something and don't see no wrong so he try to flip the script on you. Stand your ground and don't let up. One thing I don't want you to do though is show him where he hurt you. I know emotions make you cry sometimes but don't let him see it because that only let them know you still care and thats when his ego get big."

"I actually like you Nijah, i like you alot. You got a good head on your shoulders don't lose your sense nor stress yourself over a boy. I can't tell you what to do or what not to do but if something is bringing you pain, cut it off. But if you don't think something is worth it let it go. But if you do think its worth it do what Durkio said '2 wrongs dont make it right, getcho dawg and make it right' lol but yeah dassit dassal. Gimme a hug girly." Kiya said standing up. Nijah smiled before standing up and giving Kiya a hug.