Chapter 19

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"Dude Nijah look at this shit." Mj said laughing showing her his phone.

"Im surprised you ain't see that shit

"Im surprised you ain't see that shit." Mj said shaking his head dying laughing.

"I had blocked him on twitter and Instagram." Nijah said handing him his phone back.

"Wha- what you just showed her son?" Sekani asked coming back outside to where everybody else were.

"Acht dont worry bout allat but my cousin comin." Mj said.

"Yo cousin? Who else yo cousin besides us?" Bella asked scrunching her face. Yeah, she ain like sharing her kin folks. (I swea thats me😭)

"Mmcht my mama got blood relatives you ass. Her sister gotta son and he comin ova hea." Mj said mugging her.

"That ain't scaring nobody." Bella bucked at him.

"Nijahhhh." Mahogany dragged.

"Pookieeee." Nijah dragged as they gave each other a hug.

"Aight so who riding with who?" Sekani asked ready to go cause he wasn't a fan of standing in the heat.

"My cousin gone ride with me, and who ever else wanna ride with me come on." Mj said. He was feeling good today his daddy let him drive his car some he thought would never happen.

"Ima ride with you cause Kani don't like me using the aux." mahogany said running to the front seat.

"Ima ride too." Khloe said to Mj and Bella agreed as well leaving Sekani and Nijah to ride with each other.

"Shit mafuckas aint gotta ride with me." Sekani shrugged heading to his car with Nijah following.

"We know !" They yelled causing Nijah to giggle.

"Tehehe that was funny?" He asked her as they got in the car.

"I laughed Sekani." She stated as Sekani started his car so he could turn the air on.

"When you come back to school?" Sekani asked connecting his phone looking for a song.

"Monday." She said leaning her head against the window. "Sometimes i wonder if i have any siblings." She blurted randomly.

"Shit, you prolly do. You ever tried looking?"

"Nope, didn't wanna hurt my own feelings." She shrugged.

"How?"

"Because if i found out my biological siblings were with my biological parents ill be hurt because its like what made them so special that you kept them and not me ya know?"

"Yeah, i see whatchu saying. My pops know people who can do that shit though." Sekani said looking at her lips before looking back up at her face.