Chapter 30

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"Kani can we go out today. You either be at the park or in here playing the game. Am i even here?" Nijah asked.

"Mmcht, dont do too much. We can go somewea." He said still focused on the game. Nijah hated when he did that he'll be more focused on the game than her. Half the time she was there she was hanging with Mahogany because Sekani would treat her like his last priority.

"You gone get off the game?" She asked and he still wasn't paying attention. She was confused on how he was the one to tell her make sure a nigga treat her right but he was doing the opposite.

"Alright im finna go." Nijah said standing up grabbing her phone.

"Mmcht come on, look im off." He said putting his controller down standing up. "Be doing that shit bad." He said mumbled.

"Fix yo face." He said grabbing her face giving her a kiss making her smile which caused him to smile.

"Whatchu wanna do?" He asked picking up his keys.

"I want some ice cream." She smiled.

"Say less, who told you wear the dress." He said grabbing her ass.

"Me." She replied.

"Dont wear this shit nomo." He said biting his lip.

"Why?"

"Cause yo ass poking ion like that." He said shaking his head.

"I dont even-"

"You do, stop saying that shit." He cut her off already knowing what she was about to say.

"Mmcht, that was unnecessary you don't have to curse." She said.

"My fault, aye no for real bae i be trying." Sekani said as he walked outta his room with Nijah behind him.

"You really don't, but okay." She said patting his shoulder.

"Mama we finna go." Sekani yelled.

"Highly unnecessary." Nijah mumbled.

"Turn your location on, stop yelling in my house." Kiya said back.

"Bruh bruh i wanna go." Miracle said poking out her bottom lip and outta reaction Nijah did it too.

"You straight." He said not paying her no mind as he started walking. Nijah still stood there tho.

"Come on miracle." Nijah grabbing her hand and Miracle smiled as she walked along side Nijah.

"Bye mommy !" Miracle yelled.

"Wha- wea you going? Oh she going with yall?" Kiya asked now standing in the threshold.

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright be safe, make sure Sekani treat my baby right with his evil ass."

"I will." Nijah chuckled.

"Okay, so y'all don't need anything else extra money?"

"No we're fine thanks though." Nijah said and Kiya nodded.

"Be safe."

"Yes ma'am."

"Yes mama." Miracle said as her and Nijah started walking out the door.

"You know what kinda ice cream you want?" Nijah asked.

"Yup." Miracle smiled. Nijah opened the back door for her to get in before getting in the passenger seat.