Chapter 33

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

Nijah walked through the party behind Mahogany and Khloe. She still wasn't the party type of girl but she only went to get a li freedom. She was staying a night with her brother and she knew if she went back home she'll be in lockdown again so she wanted to have her fun.

Mahogany had seen Mj and em and decided to go over and stand by them since she didn't participate in the bald head hoe shit but tonight she just might.
Of course Khloe and Nijah followed.

"Wea Bella nem at?" Mj asked raising his eyebrow.

"Her and Niya outside." Mahogany shrugged as she felt King look at her. She knew why he was looking at her but she didn't too much care at the moment. Today was one of those days.

"Say come he ne." King said to Mahogany. She walked over to him standing in between his legs.

"Yes?" She smiled.

"Why you got this shit on?" He asked putting his finger through her shorts loop.

"Because i knew it was gone be hot, but damn can i get hey, wassup, i missed you. Sum?" She asked leaning her head back but he just looked at her running his tongue over his bottom lip.

"Mmcht you do too much." She said about to walk away but he grabbed her and turned around before pulling her into him letting his arms wrap around her waist.

"Chill out." He said kissing her cheek.

"No you chill out, my brother here i think." Mahogany said tryna move.

"Chill i talked ta him already." King said resting his chin on her shoulder.

"What he said?"

"Don't worry bout it." He said dismissing the topic.

Nijah was leaned up against the wall looking down in her phone not really interested in the party.

"You hea with somebody?" Somebody asked her.

"Yup." She said looking up before looking back down in her phone.

"Damn, its like that shorty?" Dude asked.

"Yup." She said.

"Waddup." Mk said coming stand on side of her.

"Heyy." She smiled.

"Mmcht." The boy said before walking away.

"Why you here with all these grown folks bra?" Mk asked. Honestly Nijah didn't even know who party she was at but she did realize the people looked older once she got there.

"I didn't know, where Maj?" She asked.

"He left a li while go. He on daddy duties and shit." Mk shrugged.

"Im surprised youn got nobody running around calling you daddy." Nijah joked.

"Shit could be you."

"We not having sex sir."

"Im playing i wouldn't even fuck up yo life that." Mk said honestly.

"Fuck up my life?" She asked.

"Yeah, my shit a monster it'll have you losing brain cells. Yeen ready fa nunna that. Deep down you still that li angel." He shrugged.

"You don't know me though." Nijah said squinting her eyes.

"You barely know yoself Nijah, you just going through a phase right now. Everybody go through it." He said truthfully.

"Im not going through a phase, im the same Nijah im just no longer letting people run over me and make me feel bad about myself." She shrugged.