Chapter 34

"How people know i was with you last night Sekani?" Nijah asked standing over him

"How the fuck im pose ta know that." He shrugged. "Fuck that girl and what grown ass man she talking bout?" He asked.

"Mmcht, he not a grown ass man." She said which was true he was grown but not grown like they was making him seem. He was only 19 years old to their 17.

"So you was with another nigga then came seen me." Sekani stale faced. "Thats ho-" before he could finish his statement she slapped his mouth lightly.

"Don't ever try to play me like ima hoe. Ian even did shit. I coulda went and dipped with that nigga but nah my nice ass came over here because you needed me." She mugged. "Never fucked the nigga or nun literally at the fucking party just talking but ima hoe?" She asked.

"Boy fuck you, fuck that basketball team, fuck the drug test, fuck allat. Don't call me no more don't text me, nah don't worry bout it you finna get blocked." She continued.

"Then you must've been pillow talking to her cause how the fuck she even know i came over here." Nijaj said with a irritated facial expression.

"You done?" He asked dryly. "You doing and saying all this extra shit fa nun. You just flipped out for no reason at all just na."

"Dawg, you sitting in here looking me in my eyes finna call me hoe. Mind you female thats dick crazy over you tryna fake expose me on twitter like she know the real and she don't." Nijah said looking at him like he was dumb.

"You and this new fond attitude gone getcho ass beat talking to me like you ain't got no sense." Sekani sighed shaking his head.

"Beat my ass Sekani." Nijah said dropping her phone. In this moment she didn't realize what she was doing and she wasn't controlling her emotions. No matter how hard she was tryna act she couldn't lie and say her feelings was hurt. Nijah is a big ass baby and for him to try to call her a hoe hurt her.