⌜ intro ⌟

count on me ❤️ jaeyong

hand in hand, the two were running away from the cameras, paparazzi, and the most feared dispatch.

i knew this was a bad idea.❞ taeyong grumbled, trailing along with his friend that's wearing a cap and a mask to hide his identity.

but it looks like it wasn't enough after seeing that they were caught the moment their orders arrived from that restaurant they went it.

having a celebrity, an actor, a popular icon, as a bestfriend was surely a pain in the ass for taeyong. some might say that he's lucky to have a close friend that lives a lavishing life having everyone to know him, his autographs more expensive than his own apartment rent, and the privileges he can possibly have. for taeyong, he liked none of those what they called advantages.

all he wanted was a friendly date with his bestfriend after not seeing him nor being able to talk to him for two straight months. they did get the first peaceful hour alone having fun but the moment this celebrity he was with removed his mask, people around them started to gather and ask countless of questions.

this explains as to why they are running as if their life depends on it.

yuta!❞ it was supposed to be a whisper but because of how panicked he was, taeyong had shout it out.

the fuck, don't—

"nakamoto yuta!"

"we will just have a short interview with you!"

"who is this guy you are with?"

the actor groaned in annoyance, having no privacy in his life. just like taeyong, he just wanted to have a peaceful meet up with him after not seeing him for months. ❝i have a plan.

not stopping from his tracks, the ordinary student just turned to the male that's running alongside him. ❝what? hurry!

so, they are after me.❞ yuta panted as he spoke, ❝you'll go that way and i go to the opposite, they'll just follow me.

that then made taeyong worried. ❝but what about our date?

he calls it that but it's just really a friendly one, they're bestfriend after all.

are you seriously still thinking of that even with all of them following us from behind!?❞ the japanese actor ran a hand through his hair stressfully after finally getting a small gap along the way for them to hide.

don't get him wrong, he still wanted to hang out with his friend but with this situation happening, they had to prioritize themselves.

even at a life and death, an exaggeration, state, taeyong still had the boldness to pout. ❝fine.

i can still visit you though.❞ the actor reassured him, holding his hand tight.