⌜ fourteen ⌟

driving quietly, the two were quiet with jaehyun at the driver's seat and taeyong shaking of the cold right next to him. the older was still in his pajamas for god's sake and the taller male thought that dragging him away without letting him change was the best idea.

and now he was freezing cold.

are you fine?❞ and jaehyun just had to ask the obvious.

puffing his cheeks, taeyong slumped down on his seat. he didn't want to be a burden so he decided to lie. ❝y-yeah, i am.

but the stutter says otherwise.

jaehyun let out a chuckle after taking a short second to glance at the older beside him ghats quivering. the shaking male found it unfair, the younger was also just wearing a shirt and a pair of jeans. isn't he cold? he then started to grumble on his seat while rubbing his arms in hope to create heat in his own body.

first taking a turn, jaehyun pointed a finger from behind. ❝there's a sweater at the backseat. it's mine, you can use it.

he came prepared after sneaking out from his friend's house.

it wasn't that hard for jaehyun to leave the older be a blushing mess. taeyong huffed before taking a deep breath and started shuffling in his seat. got his knees on the seat and peeked his head from behind, catching the only sweater he could see from the backseat but it was put at a far corner.

even when he had his eyes fixed on the road, jaehyun would steal glances to see if taeyong was doing fine in reaching for the sweater.

and he must say, he surely was having a hard time. ❝careful there.

the younger took a hand away from the steering wheel and slipped it under the smaller's tummy, having it snake around his waist to support him from falling down. while doing that, jaehyun had his other hand still maneuvering the car. his eyes were now fully on the road, not being able to see how red taeyong's face is already.

taking a large gulp, he stretched his arm out and finally took hold of the sweater that took him a while to get.

did you finally get it?❞ jaehyun asked which the smaller male replied with a hum, making the taller smile in content. ❝great, wear it because we're already here.

while struggling to wear the sweater, taeyong still managed to shoot the male with questions he's curious about. ❝you know how to drive?

his gaze first looked for a spot to park and when he did, he answered the question after with a deep chuckle. ❝we could have met an accident by now if i don't.

but why don't you drive yourself to school in the morning?❞ the older pulled the hem of the sweater down and finally got himself engulfed in the warmth that made him sigh in comfort.