⌜ twenty four ⌟

deep breaths— how can he even do that when he can't even breathe in the first place?

this is bad, very bad. not to mention that he brought nothing with him except for his phone, not even his inhaler which he promised the biker that he'd bring it with him every single minute of the day. he had no idea that it would come to this, that a kiss from him would be taken away. the strange thing is, his heart is not reacting that much. it only got to beat at a fast pace when he got to realize what's going on. was it because he's finally losing his feelings? no, it's because he's surprised. he didn't have enough time to react as he was pulled in a kiss all of a sudden.

and he is still sane, having the strength left enough to push him away.

that's what he did, he pushed the taller figure away from him. it did surprised jaehyun greatly, widening his eyes as he could see how much of a mess the older is just from that kiss. ❝taeyong

what did jaehyun get from him? a slap.

a harsh one that made a loud noise, echoing down the road they are in. if it were just some normal people, jaehyun would have snapped already. but it's taeyong, he knew he deserved that slap. from using him in getting his ex back, to pulling him for a kiss that he didn't even ask permission if the smaller male comfortable with it. also, he did kind of tricked the older to come here with him so he'd get to talk to him without having the shorter to run away anywhere. although, he did like the short stargazing moment they had a while ago, that's a memory he'd cherish surely.

let me explain.❞ after having to space out with that slap, jaehyun got back to his senses and took a step close to the shaking male.

don't,❞ panting for air, taeyong started shaking his head while moving away from the taller who's making an attempt to go near him. ❝come any closer, p-please.

breathe in. taeyong now had a hand over his chest, feeling his heart rate that's badly going fact. this is not going to turn out good if he doesn't compose himself. he forgot to bring his inhaler to the only thing he could think of is to clear his thoughts, act like nothing happened, and take air that he has been gasping for.

breathe out. closing his eyes, the breathless male took a large intake of air before exhaling it slowly, doing the same process over and over again. even though he's losing air gradually, he still kept on doing it to calm himself down. he didn't have time to panic as all he could think of is his state right now.

he had another choice, that is to call johnny.

taeyong,❞ jaehyun had his brows furrowed as he saw how the smaller male was having his eyes closed while having a hand massaging his chest. this is also what he saw him doing when they went to the theme park, also when he hyperventilated inside his room. ❝let me help you.