⌜ thirty four ⌟

what if..

i'll have to admit, i am quite a daddy myself.❞ johnny said. ❝but the lessons that were discussed awhile ago made me think that i'd rather find a sugar daddy than pursue my dream in graduating as an english major.

while johnny was ranting his complains about his classes for the day, the older was also staying beside him like the usual. the sun was already setting and students were already going home one by one. the only ones left inside the campus were the teachers that still had businesses to do and probably both johnny and taeyong as the students. actually, the biker had the choice to go home immediately, or take someone out on a date for the night, but there's no way he'll leave his friend right here.

but he was being undeniably quiet for some reason. ❝how about you, yong?

taking his eyes off from his phone, the said male lifted his head up and blinked in a clueless manner. it was pretty much obvious that he wasn't paying any attention to what the latter has been saying. ❝hm?

how's your day?❞ actually, johnny wanted to ask how he has been these past days. but them, he didn't want to force the words out from his mouth. if he is ready to open up, he'd make sure to be there for him.

j-just the usual.❞ by usual, he meant that he wasn't able to catch what their professors were explaining. the lessons being taught, it didn't sink inside his head.

the only thing that was occupying his thoughts was a certain someone, and that is no other than jaehyun. now, you might think that he's daydreaming about him and is thinking about their future together, no. he was missing him, he missed the old jaehyun. he missed the person who would break the rules with him, would tease him like there's no tomorrow, and who would treat him like any other.

don't you think that things are starting to change?❞ actually, bringing this up would be no use. even though taeyong is close with the biker, the older male will always side with jaehyun when it comes to his health. but since that question of his caught the biker's attention, might as well finish it. ❝like how you're finally dating someone

and how jaehyun is getting too overprotective over you now?❞ johnny already knew where this conversation was going. ❝well, he did come here just to give you his homemade lunch with food and fruits requested by the doctor.

right, that. taeyong almost forgot about that happening. jaehyun surely did love to put on a show when he came to visit here with his expensive car. everyone was looking at him and cooing at how he looked like a whole husband material as he was the one who cooked lunch for taeyong, which he is. though, for the said male, it wasn't as sweet as what people are seeing it as. a lot came to him saying that he was lucky to have someone look after him like that. indeed, he was, but too much of it made him feel like he was just a patient in the hospital.