⌜ seventeen ⌟

where are you!?

countless of complains was then heard from taeyong who's standing in front of a campus that he has been dreaming of getting himself into. he had his old phone pressed on to his ear as he had a frown plastered on his face because of a certain someone who's taking all the time in the world in arriving.

he has been waiting by the school gates for a whole thirty minutes now and this friend of his just had to be late than their agreed time.

"calm your horses, i was—"

you're telling me to calm down?❞ that's actually what he should be doing right now but this person has to test his patience. ❝i've been waiting here for thirty minutes already!

a long pause was made by the other line. taeyong stood there, waiting for the male from the other line to say a word but instead, he can only hear pants and huffs from the other side. it then caused him to worry, thinking of what could have possibly happen.

johnny, everything alright?❞ this is another thing he can't control himself from doing, to worry about other people easily. ❝you know, you can actually take your time and—

the shorter male was put to a halt when a figure appeared in front of him and flicked his forehead, making him slightly stumble back. ❝i'm already here.

taeyong then showed a pout on to the biker that finally arrived while rubbing a sore spot on his forehead, ending the call the two were having now that he's here. the taller just laughed at how upset he looked and even if the smaller male threatened to punch him, the biker didn't flinch one bit. he can never be scary in his eyes. in fact, he just looked adorable raising his fist up to hit him.

where have you been?❞ the smaller one questioned, still having that pout shown on his face.

dipping his phone back inside his pocket, the male that came to greet him with a flick on his forehead then shrugged. ❝something came up.

johnny actually prepared early and he would have arrived earlier than the younger considering that he owned a motorbike but he wasn't lying when he said that something came up. the look on his friend's face then caused for taeyong to frown, raising his hand up and feeling the temperature on his forehead to see if he was sick. ❝are you not feeling well? if that's the case then i shouldn't have forced you to come.

yong,

biting his quivering bottom lip, johnny looked like he was about to cry any moment. the biker then took his hand that went to feel his normal temperature and held it tight, his glossy eyes stared straight to the other's worried ones. this then made the shorter male think that it must have been so serious that made him look like this.