⌜ twenty two ⌟

where have you been?

taking the books and manuals he needed for his next three classes from his locker, taeyong slammed it close and startled the taller male that's standing right next to him. the younger had his arms folded across his chest and brow raised as he turned to the guilty looking biker.

having his hand rubbing his nape, the male just gave out a sheepish smile. ❝resting?

sure, as if he'd totally buy that reason. ❝you were gone for the whole day, not even sending me at least one message!❞ if his two friends scolds him for not telling them about his whereabouts then why can't he? taeyong also cares for them as much as the other two does. ❝all you said was you're going to skip, but why would you—

look, i just got tired after yuta had invited me at a bar and i needed to rest!❞ the taller male reasoned out.

still not buying it, taeyong decided to turn his back on him and start walking away. his next class is from another building, which he had to take a walk obviously. groaning at how stubborn his friend can be, the biker trailed from behind as he continued to explain himself. taeyong also has a lot of explaining to do after seeing him getting out of jaehyun's car this morning even when johnny had already warned him not to get too attached.

how drunk were you that you have to skip yesterday?❞ the smaller male then snapped as he stood by the entrance of the building they were in, cutting the biker off from defending himself.

probably not as drunk as yuta who thought that it was a great idea to do a live during that day, letting people see how drunk he was by how he keeps on stumbling with his words. lucky for him, his fans found it cute and kept on teasing him during the whole live. even if the japanese actor kept on denying about it, it was pretty much obvious that he was drunk but his fans found it adorable. also not to mention how he was with a certain chinese actor during that day, it caused the imaginations of their fan to run wild, thinking what they had probably done offcam.

but it's not their story to have it focused on them, and the question is also shot to johnny. ❝very.. drunk?

hm, sure.❞ still not believing it.

truth to be told, he is far from being drunk. he only drank half a glass, he was completely sane the whole time. it's just that, he got busy with a certain someone. ❝i don't get why you're mad at me.

i'm not mad at you.❞ pushing the glass door open, the younger got out of the building they are in with the taller following from behind. soon then, taeyong stopped to turn and face him. his trailed down from the older's tired expression and on his neck, where a faint red mark was shown. ❝what is that?