⌜ thirty five ⌟

"how irresponsible can you get?" a frustrated voice came muffling in his ear.

then a scoff from someone. "who started a fight? he was fine just moments before you arrived!"

"how can i not react that way when you brought him to a fucking club!" they were now shouting at each other.

completely forgetting that they were at a public building even when they are secluded inside a room. "i did not know that he wasn't allowed to be there in the first place!"

"can you two shut up just for one second!?"

that was the clearest statement taeyong heard before stirring up from his deep sleep. either the person was just right next to him, or it's because of him regaining consciousness after passing out for a good two hours. whimpering at how his head was hurting, he slowly fluttered his eyes open and while still adjusting to the light, he could see a figure fuming his way out of the room, slamming the door close and leaving there.

how are you feeling?❞ someone then asked with concern laced in his tone.

groaning, taeyong had his brows knitted and when following his eyes to the owner of that soft voice, he was greeted by an angel. ❝am i in heaven?

even when he was brought to the emergency room after having an attack, he still had the nerve to joke around. ❝no, you're at the hospital.❞ the chinese then said with a chuckle.

h-hospital?❞ his voice was groggy from having a dry throat and also from sleeping for too long. once he had that processed inside his head, taeyong sat up real quick, forgetting that he had just underwent another episode. ❝sicheng!

the said actor showed him a small smile and was about to help him up to get comfortable on the bed, but someone had went ahead of it first. ❝you are not supposed to sit down immediately.

and just the person he didn't want to see. taeyong avoided his gaze and turned his head to the other side. ❝where's yuta?

his question made jaehyun scoff, finding it rude that the japanese is the first person he is looking for and not even asking anything about him, and if he had enough rest after taking care of him during those hours of him being unconscious. sicheng, finding the silence uneasily awkward, then decided to answer that question.

he went out for fresh air.❞ the actor then said with a light chuckle.

a lie, and taeyong caught up with it. he could hear the two of them shouting at each other a while ago. if it weren't for the chinese being present there, god know how far their argument could have went. ❝sicheng, thank you.