⌜ special chapter ⌟

in another life, they said.

placing his glass down, the guy then stared at him with hungry eyes and tongue licking his lips. obviously, he was checking him out. ❝nice ring you have there.

and taeyong, an eighteen-year-old, was too drunk to notice that. with a pout and puffed blushed cheeks, he lifted his finger up and had his lips curved to a tipsy smile. ❝yeah, i know! this has been passed down from our family, i honestly don't know who it belongs to.

but it sure is beautiful that even with his hazy sight, taeyong can't stop admiring the ring with red diamond in the middle, matching the way how the lights inside the bar is turning them all blind. it sparkled and made him chuckle, also wondering as to who it really belongs to. it was just given to him, his father told him to take good care of it as it's really important in the family, especially to his great grandfather. but then, it was a graduation party he was going to, wearing the ring made him think that it'll complete his look.

i wonder how it'll look if it's being taken off?❞ the guy from his batch then said, not taking his eyes off the drunk male.

with brows furrowed and still having tippling mindset, taeyong wasn't able to catch up with what he meant. ❝e-excuse me?

scooting closer to him, the guy was starting to be inappropriate by placing a hand on his thigh, and also leaning in to whisper on his ear. ❝i bet you'll also look pretty with your clothes off too, hm?

pushing him away, he was taken aback by the guy's comment. ❝this is making me uncom

fuck off, dude.

taeyong was unable to finish his sentence and neither was he seated that long right beside that guy when someone came to his rescue and grab hold on to his arm. he lifted the male up with ease and made tayeong stand behind his back. it happened all to quickly that all the surprised male did was widen his eyes and clutched on to the guy's shirt real tight.

it took him a few more seconds to recognize who came to save him from this situation despite of being so drunk already. ❝yuta?

yuta, man,❞ the perverted bastard then leaned back with his his glare on the japanese that came to be a hero for his friend. ❝come on, we're here to have fun!

we are, but touching people without their consent and making them uncomfortable is no where near that.❞ he then stated before dragging along his drunk friend with him , earning complains and comments of disappointment coming from the guys in that table.