⌜ four ⌟

maybe it wasn't such a bad day for him after all.

sitting right there with his smirk still plastered on his face, jaehyun raised his brows up in a teasing way at the male sitting right across him together with his, what he could guess, mother down the sofa.

meanwhile, taeyong also can't take his eyes off the guy. not because he was drop dead gorgeous that he was drooling, definitely not that, but it's because of he couldn't forget the very night he puked on him despite of helping his heavy ass up.

and while the two were having a tension of their own, the two mothers were happily conversing about they met. especially jaehyun's mother, she was glad that they could finally meet. she didn't expect though to see a son that's looking like he's the same age as her big boy. speaking of her big boy, she turned her head to the side to check up on him but then had her brows furrowed in a confused way after seeing the boy of hers having his mouth move as if he was talking.

which he was. if their mothers are talking in their own world, jaehyun and taeyong were too.

but in a silent way.

"bold of you to appear right in front of me." the smirking male mouthed as he still had his arms crossed.

taeyong scoffed, not believing that he actually understood what he just said. underestimating the other's capacity to analyze, he made sure to make hand movements as he also mouthed back. "bold of you to vomit at me after i helped you."

jaehyun wanted to laugh at how he was looking stupid with those hand signs he was making, but a frown made its was to his lips when he found his statement quite strange. "vomit? i did not—"

"you did you ungrateful brat!" holding himself back to point an accusing finger at the guy as he remembered they were still in the living room with their mothers.

rolling his eyes, jaehyun also mouthed back. "well, you kissed me and what happened? you broke my relationship with someone!"

the older male gasped even though he already knows about this. "i did that because i was in big trouble!"

"then it's also the same case with you." jaehyun had his tongue poking inside his cheek while taking a pause from silently quarreling with him.

"how is it—"

"you told me i vomited at you despite of you helping." by now, neither of them were aware that they were getting too obvious with their supposed to be silent argument that are now turning to whispers being intensified. "i helped you from whatever trouble you were going through and what did i get? a broken relationship!"