⌜ twenty nine ⌟

you look so in love,❞ the freshman sitting right across him then commented with his face all scrunched. ❝it's disgusting.

jaehyun lifted his head up from having his eyes fixed on his phone just because he's messaging the love of his life, and stuck his tongue out at the younger who's bitter at what he had now. ❝you're just jealous because you haven't made a move yet to sunshine.

first, it's my sunshine.❞ mark corrected, having his chopsticks pointed at the older as if he's threatening him with it. ❝and second, i hate that you're right.

chuckling at how the freshman immediately agreed with him, jaehyun got his eyes back on his phone and replied to the message he had just received from taeyong who's also having their lunch break. he's not being annoying, totally not. worried is the word he'd like to use. that's why he's asking so many questions about him eating yet, what kind of food, who he is with, is he at the cafeteria, and such. definitely not being annoying, just worried.

even mark could notice that smile on his face and he was judging him real hard. he preferred looking at a heartbroken jaehyun because he can tease him as much in that state. although, he didn't mind him being happy like this. it's just— disgusting to see. and because the older was too busy with his phone and who he's chatting with, he didn't notice a thai student making his way to their table that even mark was surprised to see him around.

let me just join you guys,❞ the smaller male invited himself to their table and placed his tray down there, not bothering to wait as to what the two has to say about his presence. ❝my friends went out to eat and i was too late to catch up.

with mark sipping his soda silently, jaehyun just took a short glance at the thai male beside him before giving him a nod and going back in replying to the love of his life's messages. the freshman raised a brow at how the both of them were acting natural as if nothing happened between them, and ten even leaned close to take a sneak peek as to what jaehyun was being busy about in his phone.

is that taeyong?❞ he questioned, having a finger pointed at the male's display picture on his phone.

he's cute, isn't he?❞ the taller male had a wide smile plastered on his face while showing off proudly his wifey's picture. the thai student rolled his eyes and started eating his lunch with grumbles, making jaehyun laugh at his reaction. ❝anyways, how are you with daddy babe?

ten wasn't the only one choking from his food, mark almost gagged at the soda he is drinking, and it's all because of jaehyun and his choice of words. ❝d-daddy babe?