⌜ six ⌟

maybe having a superhero mother does have some perks. aside from being reassured that you are protected, taeyong got to even have his breakfast at the dining area where the family usually usually have their meals. no, he didn't join together with them. he didn't even have the guts to show up in front of the guy's mother after what she saw last night. taeyong could have sworn he almost blew up in embarrassment.

jaehyun agreeing, about his mother asking if they were about to do it inside the kitchen, just to tease him wasn't helping at all.

he waited till the family finished their meal, which only consist of the mother and son, just have his own. he didn't question where the father is but he did wonder.

mom, i'm going!❞ taeyong even got to taste his mother's cooking which changed drastically and it probably is because of the source of ingredients they have now and the utensils inside the kitchen.

they were treated as if they lived inside the house, as if they were part of the family, which was too much for him but he couldn't complain at the blessing.

he was also lucky that the family usually take their breakfast early and taeyong wouldn't have to worry about getting late while waiting for them to finish.

she then settled a long kiss on top of her son's forehead. ❝take care, alright?❞ she told him, fixing his uniform and dusting whatever is there to dust. ❝greet johnny for me.

raising a brow, ❝don't you want to greet brad too?❞ he asked her, already knowing that she had no idea who on earth brad is.

of course she wouldn't have any clue who brad is, johnny had never once brought him home using his motorbike. either they walk, or taeyong takes a cab. ❝who?

but he'll love to mess around. ❝it's johnny's boyfriend.❞ hoping that she'd get to tease his biker friend when they meet again.

she then stood there with a tint of blush on her cheeks, already imagining a foreigner like guy being together with johnny, someone who's small, tiny, has a bright smile that could light up the world and she honestly found it adorable. taeyong could only laugh at his mother's reaction before kissing her on top of her head and patting it seconds after. she gave him a pout and threatened to hit him if he jokes about her height once more.

taeyong got to save himself and started to walk to the other way which confused the mother. ❝where are you going?

back gate!❞ he shouted, waving his hand at her.

and before she can force him to take the front door, taeyong had already disappeared from her sight. the male was walking slow until he noticed the time on his phone that made him sprint away. even if it hasn't been long, he was already getting used to taking the back gate and door, finding it more comfortable to take it there that take advantage of the privilege to take the front entrance which gets too much attention.