⌜ fifteen ⌟

oh, johnny.❞ taeyong first made a twirl before placing his tray down on the table. ❝it was perfect.

the said male that's already seated down gave the shorter one a look before he started eating his meal. he would steal glances from the male across him and johnny could see that bright smile plastered on the younger's face. clearing his throat, he took his usual banana milk and started sipping on it before slamming the empty juice box down the table. it caused a loud thud, making the students around them to look but taeyong stayed seated there while still having that whipped smile on his face.

small crush my ass.❞ johnny scoffed.

taeyong then gasped, finally putting his attention to the biker sitting across him. ❝johnny, language!

it made the taller one to roll his eyes when he was being scolded, as if they were kids not being allowed to cuss. anyways, that's not what he's worried about right now. ❝are you sure you'll be able to handle this?

what do you mean?❞ a chuckle was heard from him before shoving a piece of meat inside his mouth. ❝i am handling this well.

i don't think you are, yong.❞ leaning towards the younger that's eating in the most adorable way, johnny had his arms folded and placed it down the table. his eyes squinted as if he was judging the male across him. ❝you are falling.

with his cheeks puffed, taeyong pointed his metallic chopsticks at the older. ❝it was the date i called perfect,❞ he then stated, ❝not him.

but if he thinks about it, jaehyun is actually perfect— no, he shouldn't be thinking of that at all.

a date?❞ johnny then started to mock a laugh. ❝you two are going out now?

taeyong took the water bottle in hand and chugged it before he gets to clear the misunderstanding up. ❝well, last night—

last night!?❞ the older exclaimed, having his eyes widened at the revelation.

the male then let out an unsure laugh, wondering what got the taller to react that way. ❝we stopped by in front of a motel—

what the fuck, taeyong?❞ the smaller male, that was supposed to be peacefully eat, flinched when johnny slammed a hand down on the table. ❝you two did it at a motel!?

he honestly didn't know where to get mad at. probably at the fact where they did it at a cheap motel instead of a five star hotel, considering how rich this guy this friend of his is falling in love with, or at the part where taeyong just agreed to go out at night.