⌜ ten ⌟

jaehyun didn't know what had happened last night but it surely gave him a hard time sleeping.

the way how he was smiling at him as he prepared the food.

how that apron hugged his petite body.

how he tried to talk to him softly last night.

how he made an effort just to make all those food.

everything that had happened actually made him forget what was bothering him. it felt like he forgot about getting distracted during practice, that he was scolded by their coach because he wasn't in his right mind, that he had to shut everyone out in school because he wasn't in the mood, and most especially, he forgot for a moment that his eyes were only set for his ex-boyfriend.

he also forgot his purpose of getting his ex back.

he was all on the male last night, staring at him, and even if he won't really admit it, he was admiring him. of course the other won't find out, he was busy talking about how jaehyun shouldn't stress himself with all the packed activities he had.

he's too nice.❞ and just in time when he said that, his alarm started ringing for the nth time.

sighing, jaehyun pushed himself up and snatched his phone from the nightstand just to turn the alarm off. he stared out of space as he went back to recalling what had happened last night. for a moment there, he actually liked his presence around.

scratch that, he had always liked his presence. he just never really acknowledged it since he was busy thinking of way as to how he'd get his ex-boyfriend back.

god, i woke up late.❞ no, not late for classes. heck, he's too early for it. but it was already past six, that only means taeyong must have left already.

forcing himself to get ready even though he had no goal to attend to, jaehyun first did his routine inside the bathroom before getting out looking fresh. although, the bags under his eyes says otherwise. he really didn't get much sleep last night. not because he was hungry, he even got to finish all that was made for him last night. not because he was stressed out with all the works, taeyong even was cheering him up and encouraging him last night. but it's because of the male that had just been mentioned.

getting out of his room, he planned not to take breakfast. he still was full from last night and in spite of the fact that he couldn't take it anymore, he still continued to eat and finish all taeyong had made for him. how could he not? he put an effort to stay up that late just to make him a meal.

jaehyun then saw his mother by the living room and just surprised him with a peck on the cheek, causing for her to flinch and almost hit her own son for it.