⌜ five ⌟

the moment they were now allowed to go back, after a dinner where jaehyun had done nothing but always annoy taeyong by kicking his leg down the table and the older also doing the same, taeyong didn't think twice to drag his mother away from the place and go back to their own room. he luckily walk away before jaehyun asks permission to have a private talk with him, which he really was about to do but taeyong already walked away before he could.

flopping down the bed after a good meal, the mother let out a sound of satisfaction. she planned to immediately go to sleep but then remembered something happening back at the living which she didn't get to expect. ❝he's your boyfriend—

no, he's not!❞ taeyong stood there by the door, guarding it with his life as if a wild animal would come barging inside their room.

but what was that!?❞ she, too, had her voice raised. who wouldn't be shocked knowing that their son is already taken? not even knowing that it's the one of the family she is working with.

that,❞ being in this stressful and confusing situation was pressuring taeyong for some reason, making him pull his hair in frustration. ❝was a scam!

the woman expected a much more convincing answer than that, having her gaze change to boredom as she look at her son who's stomping from left to right while groaning. already owning a guess of her own, she just nodded her head while pointing a finger at the male who's mumbling some gibberish.

so, this is the reason as to why you don't have plans for yuta.❞ she told him, still nodding her head.

taeyong paused and turned to face her mother. ❝mom, no—

because you already have a boyfriend!❞ she exclaimed before she could let her son explain the situation he is in. ❝i should have known. the reason why you came back late yesterday and not to mention wearing a new shirt was because you were with him.❞ mentioning about what happened during that night the son of the woman she saved came home drunk then made her furrow her brows. ❝you came back wearing a new shirt.. did you go fishing with him!?

the innocent term made taeyong be in a blushing mess, widening his eyes and immediately shaking his hands frantically, telling his mother not to take it in the wrong way. ❝he was dead down the floor! i just helped him.

the shirt, explain!

speaking of the shirt, it's still dumped right around their room and taeyong still had to wash it and give it back to that annoying guy who has a habit of smirking all the time.

he vomited on me, mom!

the two were raising their voices and anyone that would pass by their room, which there really was, would think that they are having a war inside. the mother and the son glared at each other, finding other words to spit back, but was snapped back to their senses seconds after and it was the woman bursting out laughing.