⌜ eleven ⌟

ain't that great? he finally made his ex jealous.

although, jaehyun might not know if he truly was jealous or making fun of him just to see his reaction but either way, he didn't know what to feel. happy? because he finally had done it. sad? because his ex-boyfriend is probably just playing with him when he's out there making an effort in getting him back. mayhaps guilty? because he's using someone so innocent in this situation of his.

his thoughts then poof-ed away the moment he heard knocking from the door. still laid flat down on his bed with eyes staring up at the plain ceiling, ❝come in!❞ he said.

the door was opened the moment he gave permission but he still had his eyes up on the ceiling, not bothering to see who it was. he was back in being drowned by his thoughts that he couldn't almost recognize as to whom the voice owned to.

dinner is ready.

thinking that it was just his mother coming up to his room to remind him. ❝mom, i told you, i'm—❞ jaehyun propped his elbows down on his bed and peeked his head to see who it was, taken by surprise as soon as he saw that small figure standing there by his door. ❝taeyong?

the said male let out a nervous chuckle, placing a hand on his nape and rubbed it. ❝mrs. jung told me to call you.

the room brought to many memories. by memories, taeyong meant that only night where he had to help this drunk male only to get vomited at. up to this day, he still won't let that slide.

flopping his body back down, jaehyun started to shake his head. ❝i'm not hungry.

that's strange, he's normally not like this. it somehow made the older worried seeing that frown on the male's lips and also how the room is all so gloomy because of his mood. ❝but mrs. jung made an effort to make a meal for you.

he just received a shrug from the guy that's down the bed. taeyong then heaved a sigh, approaching him. he didn't want to care too much but he just can't help it. jaehyun looked like something was bothering him and since he's already there then might as well listen to his problems.

jaehyun then flinched when he felt a weight on the space right next to him and as he turned to the side, it was just taeyong sitting down and getting himself comfortable.

what's the matter?❞ that was what he asked.

now, jaehyun badly wanted to tell him everything. all his worried, troubles, and what he was confused about, he wanted to tell him all those. in hopes of being comforted also. but seems like seeing taeyong and having him right here next to him was already enough. he had no idea why but he felt warm and as if his problems have been lifted up already by just having him right there.