⌜ twenty five ⌟

i can't believe you two went out in the middle of the night!

looking like kids that are being scolded, which they are, both jaehyun and taeyong stood right in front of the biker and had their head lowered. the younger male was supposed to be just driving the shorter one to his school, like always, but upon reaching the front gates, he was dragged out of the car along with taeyong and that's when the whole situation had started. johnny was standing right there with his brows furrowed and hands placed on his hips.

while some were used to seeing another episode of taeyong being scolded by the biker, other students that have just arrived wondered why someone like jaehyun is doing there and is also being nagged by the taller male.

he really did underestimate how overprotective taeyong's friends are. if johnny is already acting like this— jaehyun didn't want to even think of how that japanese would react to this.

puffing his cheeks, the shorter male fumbled with his fingers while nibbling with his bottom lip. ❝as if you didn't go out there with a kid.

and to think that the biker didn't hear that, jaehyun even snorted at how the older male exposed his friend. scoffing real loud, johnny brushed a tongue on his inner cheek while having his gaze on the smaller male. ❝excuse me, lee taeyong, did i hear that correctly?

w-well—❞ the said male gulped as he could now see how stern the biker was. there are times that his temper is something that can be joked about but in situations like this, taeyong should know well not to mess with him.

heaving out a sigh, jaehyun took the shorter's arm and hid the frightened male behind him. he now came face to face with the upset biker and damn did he look mad. not going to even lie, it made him internally gulp. ❝look, we just went out for stargazing. there's no harm in doing that.

aside from the fact that taeyong almost lost himself during that night, sure, nothing happened badly.

no harm?❞ johnny mocked a laugh. at first, he kind of liked this guy for his friend, but seeing him now, he didn't know whether to trust him or not anymore. ❝you fucking don't know what's going on so if i were you, mind your own business.

i am minding my own business.❞ letting go of the smaller's hand, jaehyun now had his arms folded across his chest. ❝taeyong is my business.

the biker stood there for a good minute, trying to have those words sync inside his head, before chuckling in disbelief. he eyed the smaller one that's hiding behind the male's back while having a finger pointed at this guy who's quite confident with his statement that's being said. for someone who's just using his friend, he sure does love to take this pretend thing to a whole new level. ❝is this guy for real,  yong?