⌜ twenty seven ⌟

being inside a cozy cafe with enough costumers as not to make him uncomfortable, taeyong rubbed his hands together to create heat before hugging his arm. he kept on raising his head up to the glass door before looking down once more at the glass of water he had on the table. since the person he planned to meet up for the night after days of trying to match up their schedule is not yet around, he tried to recall on the things he had done.

his meds, finished. though, he made a mental note to drink another after his meet with someone.

inhaler, he brought it along. after that incident he had during that midnight when jaehyun took him out, he never bothered to leave his inhaler anymore.

what about dinner? well, he ate a little before going out. he also made sure to tell his bestfriends about it, knowing how crazy worried they might get if they find out again that he's going out without telling anyone.

did i make you wait for long?

his mental checkbox was being disrupted by someone standing right next to the vacant chair across him. taeyong lifted his head up and now had a small smile shown at the person who finally decided to show up, but he made sure to shake his head to answer his concern. ❝not really, i just arrived too early.

the thai student that he called to he here then matched a smile before taking his seat right across the older. ❝so, why did you ask me to come?

right, it was taeyong who planned this. yet, he was the one nervous between the two of them. he nibbled on to his bottom lip as he fumbled with his fingers, avoiding eye contact with the smaller male across him that's chuckling at how he's acting.

don't tell me, we are going to talk about how i got to ride brad?❞ ten eased the tension by joking around.

taeyong jolted his head up and started shaking his hands furiously, not wanting for the other to misunderstanding. although, he is still quite bitter about it. ❝n-no, it's not that!

placing a hand on his chest, the thai heaved out a relieving sigh. ❝good, because i don't want to begin at how lucky you are to get to ride kevin.

that name, taeyong still can't believe that jaehyun had named his car. he thought that it was only the biker who does that, but seems like he now has a partner in crime for it. also, he got the younger to explain to him about naming his car the whole night during that day because taeyong just decided to be petty and ignore him because of the thought of kevin being one of jaehyun's flings.

but no, it's just his damn car.

remembering his purpose for being there, taeyong closed his eyes and cleared the unnecessary thoughts he is having. he first took a deep breath in to compose himself down before uttering the apology that he could have said from the very start. ❝i'm sorry.