⌜ one ⌟

❝so, what did you do next?❞

so, what did you do next?

taeyong was then bombarded with a questions coming from his friend after he had told him the story of what happened after they parted ways. he received a messaged coming from him that he'd be going back to his condo, making taeyong go back home and spend the night being guilty of what had happened.

but the next day, yuta came to pay a visit and even offered them a ride to wherever they were going. if, that is, the older would tell him what happened.

took the opportunity,❞ taeyong said, folding his clothes and placing it down his luggage before taking another set to put inside the bag. ❝and ran away.

his answer disappointed the actor, making him bury his face down to his palms and shake his head slowly. ❝why did you do that?

this was taeyong he is talking about, he should be able to think of a proper way out. probably like, explaining to them what happened as to why he suddenly thought that grabbing a stranger and kissing him would be a great idea.

look,❞ zipping the luggage and getting it from the bed just to put it down the floor, taeyong faced the actor and placed both his hands on his hips. ❝they were arguing!

you could have went in between them and start to explain!

getting out of his room while carrying his luggage with him, filled with his clothes and shoes, taeyong tried to defend himself from the japanese. ❝they were cursing at each other!❞ he then stopped his tracks and faced his friend that's trailing him from behind. ❝i was scared.

yuta had his bored eyes looking at his bestfriend that's giving him puppy eyes, telling him not to scold him because of them mistake he made. ❝look, taeyong, you broke a couple up.

arriving at the living room, taeyong took a slight bow at his friend's manager who insisted to bring the luggage for him to the car. he didn't want to accept the offer but the japanese made him give his luggage to his manager. after doing that, he was now left alone with yuta, giving him a pout as he faced him.

i mean, it's not like we're going to see each other again.❞ he gave the actor a nervous smile, still not making him happy. ❝right?

the actor couldn't hold back a scoff. ❝watch him be the son of the family that owned the house where you and your mother is moving in today.