⌜ twelve ⌟

you're really weird.❞ mark commented as he trailed beside the older who was quiet the whole day. ❝i hope you know that.

even jaehyun had no idea why he's like this. ten really isn't that good in hiding what he truly feels at that moment and not to mention how he had some of his classes with him, having the two of them bump each other countless of times already during this day. jaehyun is also quite desperate, even to the point he had asked someone to act sweet with him just to get his ex jealous, but seeing that short male didn't actually faze him. it even was clearly shown on the look of his face that he wasn't near to being happy and mark had rubbed it on the older's face that it's all because of the scene he and taeyong caused this morning.

speaking of taeyong, his classes for the day had finally ended and he still had that person in mind. that was really a bold move he had done and jaehyun never expected that to happen, he didn't even ask for him to act.

you can clearly see that he was jealous!❞ and mark here just kept on blabbering at how strange the male was acting for the whole day.

it was as if it was just yesterday that he went out to get wasted because of his break up with his boyfriend.

dude, listen here.❞ when they stopped at the older's locker, the freshman had leaned on to the one right next to it. he kept on talking even though the taller wasn't replying back. ❝he left this morning after seeing you and that taeyong guy, then you see him walking around looking annoyed.

opening his locker, jaehyun heaved a tiring sigh after seeing his extra shirts he had for basketball practice. ❝maybe something happen that caused him to look like that?❞ he simply said.

yeah, that something is taeyong calling you 'hubby'. he shouted it, jaehyun, everyone heard it.❞ mark's face then scrunched at the choice of pet name. ❝do you also call him 'wifey'?

after a long day being in such a mood, a smile was finally shown on jaehyun's face that caused for mark to raise a brow in curiosity. ❝why not? it's cute.❞ thinking about it, it's the first time he was being called by that, normally it would just be him calling the male by that endearment. he surely won't mind having taeyong call him that all the time though, it rolls out of his tongue perfectly. it sounded like he was born just to call him hubby. ❝don't act like you also don't give donghyuck pet names.

mark was then taken aback by it. cold sweat started to form on his forehead as he was guilty for that statement. ❝e-excuse me? i do not—

moving back from sticking his head inside his locker, jaehyun gave the younger a look as he started to count the names he had called his all time crush with. ❝the happiness to my life, sunshine, dongfuck, pudu, hyuckie— oh, and your favorite!