#35 Shhh... lets go to bed.

Hi, u awake?

Hi, u awake?

I'm out your back door.

Liv?

I'm this much drunk. 

You can't see that but I am holding up my fingers.

The constant vibration of my phone against my bed side unit woke up up, it's half past three in the morning. Who was texting at this time. 

Come out pls. I just wanna see u I've had a bad night.

Another one coming through made me grab my phone and squint my eyes as the brightness of the screen contrasted with the darkness of my room. 'Liam' showed up on my notification bar as the messages kept flying through one after another.

I'm not goin away so you have to come get me.

Liv

I grabbed my dressing gown and threw it over my pajamas making my way towards the kitchen. I'm not sure what to expect from Liam right now, we left things unresolved. He told people we didn't sleep together which settled down the name calling and touching. But I was still mad at him and yesterday at school he was back to completely ignoring me.

His face was squashed up against the glass making his nose and lips bend and flatten with the pressure. He smiled drunkenly as I fumbled with the key in the lock. Once the door was open he stumbled inside, steadying himself on the kitchen counter. 

His face was all banged up like he had just gotten into a fight. There was swelling to his lips that I could clearly see now that they wasn't pushed up against the glass. His left eyebrow was cut and he had slight redness to his cheekbone that I'm sure will display a new bruise tomorrow.

"What happened?" I asked, concerned referring to his face.

"You brought your date to my work. Just couldn't stay away could you?"  He slurred whilst swaying from left to right, clearly unsteady on his own two feet.

"That's not what I meant. What happened to your face? and how much did you drink? Who drinks on a school night?"

"Stop it Liv. I came here because I know you won't ask questions. So don't ask questions." 

"You've been ignoring me all week, then you show up at my house in this state and expect me not to wonder why?" 

A small drunken smile stretched across his banged up face. "You can wonder why, just don't ask." He opened one of the cupboards and pulled out a glass, helping himself to some water as I watched in disbelief.

"Why have you been such a dick all week? My anger was slowly returning.

"That's just who I am." he shrugged and looked solemn for a few seconds before closing up the gap between us he placed his index finger across my lips and I let out an involuntary gasp that I hope he didn't notice. "Shhh... lets go to bed."