1

It was a foggy afternoon in the Demon World a place where demons were raised, born and made into a powerful spirits that humans feared.

But in the depths of the dark forest where a beautiful den of a fox and a frightening Satan soul apperation, were getting ready for the birth of their first child which was was very soon.

Both demons were considered lucky that they will be having a child, a hybrid at that which was rare since it will be a hybrid demon especially it is Youko's pride, joy and most valuable treasure.

" Youko my love, what will happen if our baby is here ? Danger here is much dangerous for a young child I fear for her or his safety." The Satan soul apperation said worriedly while caressing her womb.

Even if human's thought satan souls were said to cruel, vile, visious, dangerous and very very brutal.

But Mirajane is a different story, she would use her powers to protect the ones she hold dearly and her child waiting to be born.

" Don't fret my beloved I would do anything in my power, to protect our young one and our family I wouldn't let anyone harm either of you." Youko said huskily caressing her womb softly.

As he touches his mate's swelling womb gently not to hurt her by his long claws where his beloved treasure, pride and joy was.

" I love you Youko." Mira said gently cupping his cheeks with her soft hands.

Youko smiled softly and kissed Mirajane's head softly, and looked at her with all the love he felt since the first day he met her.

" As do I love you my love." Youko said with such passion and love.

Few hours had gone by Youko was fixing there den to be ready for their baby, while Mirajane was sitting on a boulder gently rubbing her hand on her womb, when she let out a gasp in pain which made Youko look at her worriedly and quickly went by her side.

" Mira my love, is everything alright ?" Youko ask worriedly while holding her.

" I'm alright my love, our child just kick me a bit harder than expected, I think she is excited to come out and meet us." Mira said while smiling and holding her womb.

With that statement Youko chuckle it's understandable he too was excited to meet his young one, he knelt down to meet her womb and gently rubbed his fingers soothing her.

" Hello there my little one, are you excited to see us my dear ? We're also excited as well but please let mama rest for awhile alright ? I know how excited you are I know I am excited, I can't wait to hold you in my arms I will love you for eternity I want to see you grow and flourish." Youko whispers talking to the baby growing inside of Mira's womb.

" You will be a wonderful father my love." Mirajane said to him and gently touches his fox ears, which made Youko purred in delight.

" And you will be an amazing mother my dear for our little girl." Youko said as he kissed her lips with all the love he felt for her.

" A girl ? How do you know our baby will be a little girl ?" Mirajane asked while smiling.

" I have a feeling my love." he said as he stood up grabbing her hand to walk towards there den.