𝟐𝟗

After Bakken threw Yukira out of the ring very hard, as she landed on the ground rather hard hitting her head.

As Yusuke went towards her while Jin and Toya went to their side to help her, Hiei and Kurama were still stuck.

But the two of them were looking worriedly, at the now unconscious girl, while Ruka smirked in delight seeing her hurt.

" Hey!" Yusuke lightly taps her cheeks, as Jin, Botan and Toya started to heal her.

" Yukira can you hear me ?" Yusuke asked as she shakes her softly.

" Hey ! Yukira! Come on! At least give us a sign your okay ! " Yusuke asked her, as he held her gently no wanting to hurt the poor girl more than she already is.

Her head was resting on Yusuke's chest, her head was still bleeding and mouth drips with blood.

As Toya used his ice to relived the bruises, while Jin's wind magic that glowed green healing some scratches.

Jin's eyes were shaking in anger he looked at Bakken, while Toya asked Yusuke to give his niece to him.

But before he could give Yukira he looked at Mirajane, who nods slowly as if she was saying it's ok.

As Yusuke gave Yukira gently to Toya, as for Botan who ran towards them, since she got medical supplies, as Kuwabara looked at the poor girl sadly.

As Botan quickly went towards her, as she was holding Yukira's head injures, to prevent her from bleeding out more.

" Oh dear Yukira ! Kuwabara ! Lend me a hand and give me the bandages from the first aid kit !" Botan yelled out to Kuwabara.

" Toya let me heal the lass." Jin said softly, still looking angry at Bakken who smirked at them.

" You are getting soft Jin, even is she is your goddaughter this is a tournament!" Bakken smirked.

" YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MY GODDAUGHTER!" Jin yelled.

As he sat beside his unconscious goddaughter, as Toya put her head on his lap as Jin started healing her open wounds.

As Botan and Kuwabara wrapped her with bandages, on her scratches and other open wounds.

Mirajane looked at Bakken angrily, as her dark red eyes glowed, making Yusuke looked at her slightly scared.

" Yusuke, please let me handle him, I'm sure you can understand." Mira said darkly.

" What a mother must do Yusuke, he will pay for hurting my daughter." Mirajane said to him, as her voice double and licked her lips.

Yusuke smirked knowing that he would be in a painful beating from an angry mother, and a Satan soul he pats her shoulder,

As he gave an encouraging smile and gave her a thumbs up, as Jin and Toya smirked knowing Bakken is doomed.