𝟑𝟔

As Mirajane smirks at a paled unconscious Quinn, as some people took her out of the ring, since she was in a state of shock.

While Shishiwakamaru was somewhere with in audience, knocked out as Mira held her bruised left arm, and limped towards her team as she felt pain from her battle.

As Kurama quickly went towards his wife, as he helped her out of the arena, as Kuwabara cheers happily since they were winning.

" YES! One last fight and we are in the finals !!!!" Kuwabara cheered, when he suddenly stopped and started sweating bullets.

" Oh... were near the FINALS!?!?!" Kuwabara yells in fear, while Hiei rolled his eyes.

" Fool." Hiei glared at him while, Yukira giggles as Mirajane sweat drops.

" Are you alright mama ?" Yukira asked her mother, as Mira smiled softly.

" I'll be fine dear, it's not that much of a wound I'll heal soon." Mirajane smiles and ruffles Yukira's hair, as Kurama kissed her head and held her close.

" ALRIGHT TEAM URAMESHI IS LEADING TO 4-0 BATTLE !"

" ONE MORE WIN AND THEY WILL ADVANCE TO THE FINAL ROUND!" Juri announced as the audience booed at that statement.

" YES JURI IS RIGHT FOLKS!"

" THERE ARE ONLY TWO MEMBERS LEFT ON TEAM URAOTOGI, WILL THIS BE ANOTHER TWO ON ONE MATCH !" Koto smiles excitedly.

As they saw Onji looking at them, and revealed Shishiwakamaru's dice, as Vila smirks at them as her nails go sharp.

" Suzuki dear, you better make that brat fight." Vila smirks at him.

" We'll see Vila, we'll see..." Onji smirks and held the dice firmly.

" Yes and one of them is barely standing at all." Hiei said sarcastically

" Rightio so I say!" An Irish accent said.

As they all turned around to see Jin, and behind them making them scream in shock, minus Hiei and Kurama who smiled.

To their shock to see Jin, Toya, Chu and Rinku beside them, waving enthusiastically.

" W-wait what are you guys doing here ?" Kuwabara asked them.

" Well we want to see the fight, and your lady friends are with the audience too." Rinku said happily, while pointing at Botan Shizuru and Yukina.

" YUKINA!!!" Kuwabara yells and had heart eyes, while Mirajane and Yukira sweat dropped and Hiei glared at him.

" Yeah and Sheila here seems to gotten stronger as I say." Chu said, as he pats Yukira's head.

" Since this is the last round of the Semi finals, we wanted to see the last fight." Toya smiled.

" Well I'm glad you came." Mirajane said happily, as they all look to a smirking Vila and an old man.

" Damn lovie, I think you have the advantage, if ya fight the old man." Jin said wiggling his ears.

" I don't know... "

" But something seems off about that guy... "

" It's like his appearance isn't right somehow..." Yukira said to them.

" Yes it's seems his on a disguise." Mirajane said.

" Hmm if his hiding it, then why would he need a disguise ?" Rinku asked.

As Onji and Vila made it to the ring looking at them, Kuwabara and Yukira were the only ones left, who aren't hurt or injured or even fought.

" Hmm less talking more fighting now shall we ? Another two on one battle what do you say ?"